**KNOWN ISSUE**
Currently, Alliance Prestige (as it concerns Alliance Quests) is not taking Relic Prestige into account. If possible, we are working to address this for the next round of Alliance Quests but will have more information for you when it is available.
Due to issues affecting Alliance Quests, we will be cancelling the current series of Alliance Quests. For more information, including compensation information, read more here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/320306/cancelling-alliance-quests-november-24-2022/

Spring Cleaning

13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 1,339 ★★★
edited April 20 in General Discussion
is there any way for f2p players to get doubloons

Comments

• Zan0Zan0 Posts: 4,614 ★★★★★
    Just the little amount they send to everyone
  • KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 195 ★★★
    Last year the special arena also awarded doubloons I imagine it will be the same this year
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 1,339 ★★★
    Kiptonade said:

Last year the special arena also awarded doubloons I imagine it will be the same this year

That's what I thought at first but with the in game message saying nothing about it I'm doubtful
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,008 ★★★
    edited April 21
    I'm hoping to have a iTunes gift card come in before it starts as I'd like to get a 1* Red Deadpool. Considering he is one of two 1* I don't have.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,097 ★★★★

Kiptonade said:

That's what I thought at first but with the in game message saying nothing about it I'm doubtful
    Pretty sure it was almost identical to last years message as well. I would say an arena is expected but ya never know