**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Rift key won’t work

SorexSenpaiSorexSenpai Member Posts: 12
So I got my 3rd key today looking to use 3 keys on this week (apocalypse rift) and then save one entry for next weeks key but for some reason even tho I had one key left in my inventory the gate refused to open I checked my inventory and it was there. I restarted the game the key was gone and the gate was locked I took a video of this but can’t upload here so I’m posting a screenshot from the video

Comments

• SorexSenpaiSorexSenpai Member Posts: 12

• PestmonPestmon Member Posts: 4
    Something similar happen to me

I have 3 keys to spend after first Legendary clear, then I went to use one of the Keys and when I CLEAN and REPEAT the map there was only one Key instead of Two.
  • AmjadZohairAmjadZohair Member Posts: 36
    That exactly what happened to me.
    used two lockpicks and the third one didn't opened the gate then when i restarted the game it gone from my inventory.
  • RC51RC51 Member Posts: 206
    edited April 2022
    Same. I tried using the lockpicks a few times and now I've got none, when I had three. What's going on, @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious?

• SorexSenpaiSorexSenpai Member Posts: 12
    Seems like kabam doesn’t care… if only opening a ticket wasn’t so convoluted
  • mali_vrabacmali_vrabac Member Posts: 1
    Yea ,same here. Had keys and while i tried to use them,there was error. And at end no more keys...
    @Kabam Miike: care to comment?

Seems like kabam doesn’t care… if only opening a ticket wasn’t so convoluted

It's been a week since this was posted and still no response from any forum mod. Ridiculous. I submitted a ticket this way: https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

You can do it from any browser on any device (mobile, desktop), and you don't need to be in-game to submit, either.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,451 Guardian
    Curious how this month's Lock Picks (aka, gate keys) work compared to Act-5 Keys.

Specifically (in referenced picture), why does the pop-up box Title wording say “Requirements Met”, but then below says “don't meet the requirements” ??
    As well as the Gate showing up as GREEN, isn’t it supposed to be RED if you don’t have the necessary key ??

What if you really don’t have ANY lock picks (keys) left, does it appear as RED in this side-quest with some different Msgbox wording vs pic shown here ?

edited April 2022

What if you really don’t have ANY lock picks (keys) left, does it appear as RED in this side-quest with some different Msgbox wording...

When you don't have any lockpicks, the node itself is glowing red and the lockpick icon just above it has a red border (instead of green), and the dotted white line going from the lockpick node to the portal is a dotted red-and-white line.

Also, I was able to successfully use my fourth and final Rift Lockpick today. But I still lost out on using the THREE that I previously had that were just mysteriously deleted last Wednesday. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra. No response from a forum mod. No response from the help desk system.