2»

Comments

• Denslo500Denslo500 Member Posts: 905 ★★★
    Same
    Unable to add modifiers.

iOS
    Fully updated
  • HERUHERU Member Posts: 132 ★★
    AQ is bugged on android at least. You can't select the modifiers...

• GladsGlads Member Posts: 427 ★★★
    XAMA said:

AQ is bugged on android at least. You can't select the modifiers...

Yes my alliance is seeing the same thing @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Member Posts: 454 ★★
    I also can't apply modifiers.
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Member Posts: 570 ★★★
    Should we roll with no Mods, or wait?
  • Dr_Stranges_Ego1Dr_Stranges_Ego1 Member Posts: 0
    AQ will not let me add modifiers to the map
  • Knorr7227Knorr7227 Member Posts: 187
    Can’t select modifiers and can’t save all days at the end of setup..

• KelloggsnzKelloggsnz Member Posts: 21
    Same bug on iOS
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    The team pushed out a fix that should resolve this issue. Make sure to restart your game when you have the chance. If you are still having the issue afterwards be sure to let us know though.
  • RC51RC51 Member Posts: 199
    Verified it's working. Setup 5 days with modifiers, saved all days, went back to home screen, went back into AQ setup, my AQ setup is there. I killed the app and restarted it, my AQ setup is still there.
  • DrkaraDrkara Member Posts: 79
    Same here. Setup can be done with modifiers but AQ can’t be started. It says day1 in 19hours
    Feels more like a lukewarm fix. 😁
  • zuffyzuffy Member Posts: 2,231 ★★★★★
    Can setup the maps and modifier but AQ is not starting, even after restart
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Member Posts: 454 ★★
    Working for me, thank you!
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Member Posts: 504 ★★★★
    zuffy said:

Can setup the maps and modifier but AQ is not starting, even after restart

Not suppose to till tomorrow
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    baby steps, people, baby steps. they got the maps up, then modifiers, then they'll let us save it
    For the folks that are say it's working, are you able to start AQ and members can join?
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Member Posts: 1,437 ★★★★★
    zuffy said:

For the folks that are say it's working, are you able to start AQ and members can join?

AQ starts tomorrow only. Not today
    zuffy said:

I’m sure the people that are saying it’s working is only referring to setup phase, which is working. Not sure if Kabam or those others have noticed that AQ was supposed to start today. But it looks like they have decided AQ will be off cycle at this point and will start tomorrow 🤷🏼‍♂️
    Drkara said:

zuffy said:

I’m sure the people that are saying it’s working is only referring to setup phase, which is working. Not sure if Kabam or those others have noticed that AQ was supposed to start today. But it looks like they have decided AQ will be off cycle at this point and will start tomorrow 🤷🏼‍♂️
    Base on the clock, Day 1 cycle started so we are not off but will likely miss Day 1 if they can get it fixed by tomorrow.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    zuffy said:

Drkara said:

zuffy said:

Base on the clock, Day 1 cycle started so we are not off but will likely miss Day 1 if they can get it fixed by tomorrow.
    they pushed everything back one day yesterday. so, today is planning day, then tomorrow at 12 PST, day 1 will start