**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where aq

2»

Comments

• Options
    The team got the enlistment phase started and is still working on the modifier selection issue. We'll update when we have new info to share on this.
  • Options
    LBN1LBN1 Posts: 186 ★★
    Was able to save all days, but also cannot add any modifiers.
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Same
    Unable to add modifiers.

iOS
    Fully updated
  • Options
    HERUHERU Posts: 121 ★★
    AQ is bugged on android at least. You can't select the modifiers...

• Options
    GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
    XAMA said:

AQ is bugged on android at least. You can't select the modifiers...

Yes my alliance is seeing the same thing @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★
    I also can't apply modifiers.
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Should we roll with no Mods, or wait?
  • Options
    AQ will not let me add modifiers to the map
  • Options
    Knorr7227Knorr7227 Posts: 187
    Can’t select modifiers and can’t save all days at the end of setup..

• Options
    KelloggsnzKelloggsnz Posts: 21
    Same bug on iOS
  • Options
    The team pushed out a fix that should resolve this issue. Make sure to restart your game when you have the chance. If you are still having the issue afterwards be sure to let us know though.
  • Options
    RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    Verified it's working. Setup 5 days with modifiers, saved all days, went back to home screen, went back into AQ setup, my AQ setup is there. I killed the app and restarted it, my AQ setup is still there.
  • Options
    DrkaraDrkara Posts: 78
    Same here. Setup can be done with modifiers but AQ can’t be started. It says day1 in 19hours
  • Options
    Feels more like a lukewarm fix. 😁
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★
    Can setup the maps and modifier but AQ is not starting, even after restart
  • Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★
    Working for me, thank you!
  • Options
    Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    zuffy said:

Can setup the maps and modifier but AQ is not starting, even after restart

Not suppose to till tomorrow
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    baby steps, people, baby steps. they got the maps up, then modifiers, then they'll let us save it
  • Options
    For the folks that are say it's working, are you able to start AQ and members can join?
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    zuffy said:

For the folks that are say it's working, are you able to start AQ and members can join?

AQ starts tomorrow only. Not today
  • Options
    zuffy said:

I’m sure the people that are saying it’s working is only referring to setup phase, which is working. Not sure if Kabam or those others have noticed that AQ was supposed to start today. But it looks like they have decided AQ will be off cycle at this point and will start tomorrow 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Options
    Drkara said:

zuffy said:

I’m sure the people that are saying it’s working is only referring to setup phase, which is working. Not sure if Kabam or those others have noticed that AQ was supposed to start today. But it looks like they have decided AQ will be off cycle at this point and will start tomorrow 🤷🏼‍♂️
    Base on the clock, Day 1 cycle started so we are not off but will likely miss Day 1 if they can get it fixed by tomorrow.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    zuffy said:

Drkara said:

zuffy said:

Base on the clock, Day 1 cycle started so we are not off but will likely miss Day 1 if they can get it fixed by tomorrow.
    they pushed everything back one day yesterday. so, today is planning day, then tomorrow at 12 PST, day 1 will start