**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So much better duped. Who else is.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
So I had thor unduped in my 4* team rotation. He was pretty strong great stun and damage.

Then I got an awaking crystal and used it on him for no reason other than it was his class and he was the only one I had at 4/40. Wow.....

He's so much better duped. Was very surprised how effective his break armor is on stun....

Which leads to my question now.

What other characters are so much better duped than not duped. Should I be holding crystals for certain characters ....

Comments

• godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    if you check seatins guide on youtube there are a few SW for definite SL I think as well as voodoo all I can think off the top of my head
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    Angela ftw
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Magik
  • Depends on what you use them for. For example, OG Spider-Man is amazing when duped for defense, but for some players that rely on parry for most of the fights his auto-evade might screw them up
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Angela ftw

What? She's got the worst Signature Ability in the game.

The best awakenings are:
    Scarlet Witch
    Wolverine
    Dr. Voodoo
    Arch Angel
    Medusa - so I heard

And the king of them all is:
    Star Lord - No one goes from zero to hero like he does when they become awakened.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Star Lord best signature ability
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Angela ftw

What? She's got the worst Signature Ability in the game.

The best awakenings are:
    Scarlet Witch
    Wolverine
    Dr. Voodoo
    Arch Angel
    Medusa - so I heard

And the king of them all is:
    Star Lord - No one goes from zero to hero like he does when they become awakened.

Agree and Add:
    Blade for the healing
    Magik for defensive limbo
    Drax stacks furys and hits much harder
    CAWWII no block dmg
    DD evade all projectiles/beams

As far as Angela, her sig is to reduce nullify abilities yes? Useful but not necessary.