**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to use 6 generic gem on?

CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I've had an unleveled 6* Namor for quite a while and today when I got the 6* generic awakening gem he was one of the first champions I considered. I can take him up to sig 130 and from then I'd slowly get him up to sig 200. My other choices are Angela (can get her to sig 120) and AA (already have a maxed out 5*). If I use the gem on any of those 3 I can take them to r3. I'm also tempted to use it on Spidey 2099 because I like him that much, although my conscience tells me that's not a great idea. I still have 7.4 left to explore and I can get another generic from there but I'd like to hear your thoughts first :)
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Namor is a very underrated mutant, he is very great and awakened he becomes very useful, no doubt its namor.
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    shield456 said:

Namor is a very underrated mutant, he is very great and awakened he becomes very useful, no doubt its namor.

Namor seems like the obvious choice since I don't have him as a 5* and he covers some niche encounters that I don't really have anyone else for. I'm just not sure since at sig 120 he only gets 65% damage reduction, which is still better than 0%