Options

6* Generic Awakening Gem for only $15!! Best deal Ever!!

So if you are Thronebreaker and haven’t spent any Duobloomies all you have to do is buy this 3 times
And win 90 arena Battles. That’s Mind Blowing Cheap, wish I wasn’t f2p rn

Comments

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,574 ★★★★★
    This offer makes me think 7*s are coming :)
  • Options
    LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★

and only the high skilled players can achieve! where did we here that again
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,754 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    I broke my spending strike of 1+ year to buy the three piggy banks because the offer is ridiculous.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,581 ★★★★★

Renaxqq said:

With current issues I didn't spent anything. Even 15€ for 6* generic awakening gem. Could awaken NF by the way. This time I really felt that spending would make me feel bad. Don't get me wrong. Without current game issues I would like to purchase gem and something else.

I don't understand the game issue position unless you think the game is going to shut down. It's not like they aren't trying to fix it. Will you wish that you had spent the $15 once the game is fixed?
    I 100% understand not wanting to support a game that has had large, ongoing problems for almost 9 months.
  • Options
    HilldarHilldar Posts: 195 ★★
    Yep, I did it too! Only because I have a fury waiting for it. I really wanted to buy 250k worth of the 2021 cavs but ultimately decided to wake up fury.
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Had a 6* unduped Nick Fury so I bought this deal... and used the gem on Kitty Pryde B)
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★
    Renaxqq said:

Renaxqq said:

With current issues I didn't spent anything. Even 15€ for 6* generic awakening gem. Could awaken NF by the way. This time I really felt that spending would make me feel bad. Don't get me wrong. Without current game issues I would like to purchase gem and something else.

I don't understand the game issue position unless you think the game is going to shut down. It's not like they aren't trying to fix it. Will you wish that you had spent the $15 once the game is fixed?
    Just don't want to invest real money for broken game, basically pixels, that aren't running properly. After this month's update fights again randomly freeze for 1-2 seconds. It was fixed and with new update it's back again.
    I can see your point. I'm getting the 1-2 second freeze now, but I wasn't at any time before. Maybe I'd feel differently if the game was as broken for me as it is for some, but I'm still willing to spend what I normally would, which admittedly is very little lol.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,736 ★★★★★

The last time I spent on an awakening gem, we got 12.0 soon after.

• Options
    IonGaming said:

So if you are Thronebreaker and haven’t spent any Duobloomies all you have to do is buy this 3 times

You can do it in a lot less than 90 if you run 3*s with greater arena boosts. 45k points each fight.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,865 ★★★★★

IonGaming said:

You can do it in a lot less than 90 if you run 3*s with greater arena boosts. 45k points each fight.
    @LeNoirFaineant That helps with only the milestones, to get the piggy bank filled the boosts dont make a difference right?
  • Options
    Polygon said:

IonGaming said:

@LeNoirFaineant That helps with only the milestones, to get the piggy bank filled the boosts dont make a difference right?
    Right. The piggy bank is based on the number of fights and includes arena fights, quest fights etc. The deadpool arena gives the same points for 3*s as it does for 6*s, and 3*s have the x3 boosts, so boosted 3*s is the fastest way to finish that arena.