Goldpool crystals

SwolecowsSwolecows Member Posts: 11
I opened my goldpool crystals right after I got them. Gained 3m gold from them in total and the gold never actually came onto my account :/

Comments

• joychaudharyjoychaudhary Member Posts: 2
    i opened 45 goldpool crystals and i am missing 2 million gold. i tried reopening game but it didnt came.
  • ZolobacsiZolobacsi Member Posts: 123 ★★

i opened 45 goldpool crystals and i am missing 2 million gold. i tried reopening game but it didnt came.

They say it's a visual bug meaning the amount it shows you opened not the actual number that was in the crystal. No way to confirm it, you have to accept it.
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Member Posts: 327 ★★
    I advice not to open any crystal except champion crystal until so called "Visual Bug" is fixed.
  • ChristoChristo Member Posts: 20
    I opened all of my gold crystals , uncollected gold crystals and cav objectives crystals with the pools gold crystals and it nearly counted half of the gold that i got into my stash. Im missing about 3 mill gold according my own math with what i got compared to what it shows i have.
  • The_only_leaderThe_only_leader Member Posts: 114
    It’s a visual bug. look at my pics. I was only looking at how much t5 I’d get for selling 8 t4 basic. I wish I could get what it shows lol each time I hit cancel and click sell, the amount goes up haha. Man that would be so rad. But it’s just a mean visual bug complements of kabam🤣🤣🤣