**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Doubloon store gone???

It was supposed to be available for another 24 hours. I have a ton of doubloons that was purchased and not used. Clearly this is a bug, please fix it ASAP!

Comments

• MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,434 ★★★★★
    You read wrong. Said specifically in the mail it was going to be available until the 25th at 10 am pdt. It’s past that time
  • thekingtheking Posts: 11
    In-game timer specifically had another 24 hours, that is very misleading and it needs to be addressed for those that thought there was more time left
  • JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    I think they really should reextend it, why should the arena end at the same time as the store
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    hmmmm
  • wonderfulboowonderfulboo Posts: 3
    The timer just said 23 hours. This is stupid
    We based this on the in-game timer which specifically showed that there was another day left after the unit offers expired. Kabam please bring back the store according to the in-game timer for everyone that thought we had more time for the Doubloon trade-ins
  • RobsationalRobsational Posts: 6
    Yes . The timer said 1 day more. I made purchases and have unspent doubloons and wanted to buy one of the 240k items and when I went back after purchase, the store was gone ! Not done !
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit there was clearly a 24 hour timer on it, this is BS. There are so many of us who didn’t get a chance to spend.
  • saTan1csaTan1c Posts: 41
    I still have spring cleaning tab on my store...
    It’s back now, they had to readd it prob
    Thanks @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit for fixing this!