**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Most bs challenge ever....

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
edited May 2022 in Strategy and Tips

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
    If anyone can drop me tips to how they killed OG wolverine. Let me know :/
    Alright ill try and see both. Thx guys, don't know who was crazy enough to create only Ægon challenge...

Especially against this wolverine. They could have allowed at least Mr. Fantastic pre fights to be used here
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    Max pacify and petrify and only hit wolvie when stunned . Not saying it’s easy, but keep at it and you’ll get him down.

I personally got through that fight by only hitting him when I had like 6 furies up. Took around 250 hits with good rng. You can do it, either try getting hit for the furies or maybe invest in pacify.

Thx for you're advice got it done. Was tough and had to use a few more revives but got it done. Thanks for the help everyone really was frustrated with this challenge
    Got to finish it. Time to do abbys with father and son.

Stryfe boom boom😅

I’m guessing you haven’t done the Dance Off challenge if you think this is the worst challenge

Don't get me started with that 😳. I don't want to think about maestro activating the regen buff on half of the fight
    Guytennis said:

People actually do these challenges?

Yes we do good sir
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Ghost12 said:

I’m guessing you haven’t done the Dance Off challenge if you think this is the worst challenge

Don't get me started with that 😳. I don't want to think about maestro activating the regen buff on half of the fight
    Whenever that happened, I'd just quit out. Must have quit out like nine times because of it
    Guytennis said:

People actually do these challenges?

Yes we do good sir

Ghost12 said:

Whenever that happened, I'd just quit out. Must have quit out like nine times because of it
    That's what I'm gonna do. Still gonna suck to loose some revives and units :/
  • TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 247 ★★★
    Actually that challenge is not terrible. Of all the RoL challenges, the A-force one takes the longest to finish.
    With aegon challenge, I didnt run pacify. I think I never unlocked that mastery. When you reach Wolverine, your Aegon certainly already has 999 combo. I hit him all the way, even when he's not stunned. When I reached sp2, I let him hit Aegon and stack 6 furies then use sp2 on him. Whenever he had double regens, I quited. Took several revs but absolutely not that abysmal as many players make it sound like.
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    TrongNov said:

Actually that challenge is not terrible. Of all the RoL challenges, the A-force one takes the longest to finish.
    With aegon challenge, I didnt run pacify. I think I never unlocked that mastery. When you reach Wolverine, your Aegon certainly already has 999 combo. I hit him all the way, even when he's not stunned. When I reached sp2, I let him hit Aegon and stack 6 furies then use sp2 on him. Whenever he had double regens, I quited. Took several revs but absolutely not that abysmal as many players make it sound like.

Thanks, I am left with this challenge out of the 3. It feels like easier than A force challenge
    TrongNov said:

I felt it A force was good tbh. Just bring She Hulk and Red mags, Namor and Mr. Fantastic it was really easy and much better than the Ægon challenge. I think what just killed it for me was Wolverine XD