**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Variant 8 venompool

Sensei_WooSensei_Woo Posts: 44
edited April 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
The venompool boss has a node which says that he purifies all incoming debuffs but how come I get like 5 bleeds and a stun on him all at once? Hence he just heals back to 100 percent because he heals from the node because I can't get snack charges on him

Comments

• Options
    Nocko what I'm saying is that why does he not gain snack charges when I apply debuffs to him. What's meant to happen is that the debuffs are purified and they disappear but when I apply bleeds to him with gwenpool he doesn't purify them
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,551 ★★★★★

Nocko what I'm saying is that why does he not gain snack charges when I apply debuffs to him. What's meant to happen is that the debuffs are purified and they disappear but when I apply bleeds to him with gwenpool he doesn't purify them

If your gwenpool is awakened her defensive AAR will prevent vp from purifying and gaining snack charges
  • Options
    Ohhh thanks maratox
  • Options
    So awakening my 6* gwenpool from a cav was just bad