Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Thank you

Thank you kabam fire the summoner appreciation. I apologize if I gave you a hard time..

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★
    Yes. Thank you. I'm grateful.
  • Options
    Listen, if you're not satisfied, you're completely entitled to your feelings. That doesn't mean you need to dog on people that are expressing gratitude. Free is free, whether it helps you or not. It may be useful to someone else. There's no need to hate on anything positive. I'm sure you can express your own feelings without it.
  • Options
    superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Listen, if you're not satisfied, you're completely entitled to your feelings. That doesn't mean you need to dog on people that are expressing gratitude. Free is free, whether it helps you or not. It may be useful to someone else. There's no need to hate on anything positive. I'm sure you can express your own feelings without it.

Who's flagging that post? Exactly which part are you people disagreeing with?
  • Options
    jerstolpjerstolp Posts: 73
    exactly
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Fel_95 wrote: »
    Don't tell others to be grateful or not.

I haven't. This post did, I just responded to the very same issue you're condemning. You just said to not tell others to be grateful or not and yet you supported the thread saying you're thankful too. That's hypocrisy.

I followed your wheel and responded since it seemed against what 90% of the player thinks atm. I'm usually positive and against most crybabies post on this forum, but I'm also against this kind of unnecessary honey-filled threads, which doesn't add anything but confuse people over a lesser addition, right after a major removal.

You my sir are 100% correct
  • Options
    If they really appreciated us they could at least give us something me and and a ton of high lev players can use.well hopefully the other 3 weeks improve.And even if I'm dismpointed I'd like to at least say thanks to kabam for the game.
  • Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    SlySly wrote: »
    This is so cringe that my head started to hurt.

Lmao
  • Options
    InjusticeInjustice Posts: 38
    Free is free, whether it helps you or not. .

Ok let me explain it to you: they removed the Revives from milestones, making them units-only. Now they added the option to buy A SINGLE L1 TEAM REVIVE PER WEEK with glory, and that cost 1/4 of a T4b catalyst. And if you buy only that you can't still fight, since 350 hp means you're dead even with a parry on an high level map.

They give a 20% exp boost and a Gold Realm for everyone to make up for half of the playerbase losing 8-10 hours for a login problem, which denied them AW win and Arena rewards. I don't think it's fair.

Yes, it's an improvement, but it's far from being "Appreciated". It's a little candy after a kick in the ball. Still good, but won't make up for the kick.

If that's how you feel, that's fine. Don't tell others to be grateful or not. That bully mentality is not appropriate, no matter how wrong people feel it is. If people want to say "Thank you!", they have the right to do that without being attacked.

No one was being attacked. Some people are sharing their thoughts that they are thankful for Kabam's response to all the bugs lately. Other people are sharing their thoughts how they don't think it's enough given the severity of the bugs. The only 'attacking' being done is when you called out someone for disagreeing with OP. You saying "Don't tell others to be grateful or not" is completely opposite to you saying "people have the right to say whatever they want."

TLDR; stop attacking people guy
  • Options
    That bully mentality is not appropriate, no matter how wrong people feel it is. If people want to say "Thank you!", they have the right to do that without being attacked.

If someone is posting a "Thank you!" in a public forum, that tends to invite comment and discussion of all types.
  • Options
    That bully mentality is not appropriate, no matter how wrong people feel it is. If people want to say "Thank you!", they have the right to do that without being attacked.

If someone is posting a "Thank you!" in a public forum, that tends to invite comment and discussion of all types.

People can express themselves without being condemned for being thankful. That's in the rules of said Public Forum.
  • Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★

No. You're telling people not to be appreciative because you don't approve. That's not appropriate.

Tell me where you read that. I didn't write it, I just explained why your previous comment was so wrong about "free is free". Stealing 10$ and then gifting 6$ to the same person, doesn't mean you're good because you gave free money. That person is still lacking 4$. As I said, I don't defend either position, which is why I'm against this post. This doesn't mean we should harrass kabam, since it's a step in the right direction, yet far from being satisfied.

You misunderstood my intentions, I just stated the fact of how revives are lacking despite their recent addition.
  • Options
    SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    @GroundedWisdom Just out of curiosity, what's your PI and lvl and be honest?
  • Options
    I know kabam is so great rant they all i want to do is thank them it's so nice how they fix all the bugs instantly and appreciated everything we done for them.
  • Options

People can express themselves without being condemned for being thankful. That's in the rules of said Public Forum.

No. You're telling people not to be appreciative because you don't approve. That's not appropriate.

Tell me where you read that. I didn't write it, I just explained why your previous comment was so wrong about "free is free". Stealing 10$ and then gifting 6$ to the same person, doesn't mean you're good because you gave free money. That person is still lacking 4$. As I said, I don't defend either position, which is why I'm against this post. This doesn't mean we should harrass kabam, since it's a step in the right direction, yet far from being satisfied.

You misunderstood my intentions, I just stated the fact of how revives are lacking despite their recent addition.

Please tell me how that constitutes stealing.
  • Options

What does that have to do with the conversation? Nothing. Pulling Rank has nothing to do with saying thank you for perks.
  • Options
    SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★

What does that have to do with the conversation? Nothing. Pulling Rank has nothing to do with saying thank you for perks.

I wanna put perspective behind your opinion so thats why.
  • Options

I wanna put perspective behind your opinion so thats why.

Anyone can express appreciation regardless of where they are in the game. That's not up for scrutiny. If people are unhappy, they're entitied to their feelings. So are the ones who are grateful. You have every right to express your disdain. You don't have the right to jump on people who are grateful.
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★

What does that have to do with the conversation? Nothing. Pulling Rank has nothing to do with saying thank you for perks. [/quote]

Yes it actually does this appreciate thing is different for lower rank players and higher ranked ones

We get the same stuff but it is of no use to higher rated players
  • Options
    Dexterity is acting kind of weird.
  • Options
    For all of the problems I'm not grateful either as I was expecting something decent that i could use not more gold and a whole 20% xp boost.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    I'm pretty sure the last week will have some awesome things and maybe even a calendar with some great things, then all these people being sarcastic will actually be grateful.

Makes me wonder why Kabam try anything as they are in a lose, lose situation with you lot.

Hate that they don't do anything

4 weeks of goodies and still whinging

Grow up!