**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Falcon Lock On Bug

2»

Comments

• Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi folks, sorry about the delay. Our team is aware of the issue and will work on releasing a fix for this as soon as we can. We appreciate your patience at this time!
  • Options
    THELAZYBOYTHELAZYBOY Posts: 4
    I am facing alot of issue with the Falcon bug as well. He is not wroking in the Biohazard nodes anymore while locked on and his evade counter is way off.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,062 ★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, sorry about the delay. Our team is aware of the issue and will work on releasing a fix for this as soon as we can. We appreciate your patience at this time!

Hopefully it will not end up like the NF bug
  • Options
    Maximus45Maximus45 Posts: 18
    Chikel said:

Kabam Boo said:

Hopefully it will not end up like the NF bug
    fingers crossed 🤞🏼
  • Options
    Ryguy5o5Ryguy5o5 Posts: 5
    My falcon just bleed out on biohazard
  • Options
    Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Well, I will probably receive another warning or even out right ban... but, instead of "being aware" how about fixing/testing/doing something prior to releasing. QA has a purpose. This is why.