**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Silver Centurion's Slow Doesn't Stop Unstoppable Buffs/Passives Procs

I just took my 6* to rank 3 and planned to use his slow ability for any unstoppable foes/nodes, including TH Week 4's Sasquatch.The enemy acts as if it isn't unstoppable, but the buff/passive is there still. That means if the slow expires while the buff is still up, I have to deal with the rest of the unstoppable timer.

Here’s a duel against Thing, just for reference.

Comments

• Options
    SomeScopeSomeScope Posts: 6
    @Kabam Zibiit Is this intentional?
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,562 ★★★★★
    His slow doesn't purify the unstoppable. Clearly you applied the slow after the unstoppable was already active.
  • Options

His slow doesn't purify the unstoppable. Clearly you applied the slow after the unstoppable was already active.

Shehulk literally applies a slow and nullifies the unstoppable, all other slow champs also follow suit but SC. Play the game and see it for yourself.
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    Would you happen to have any footage of this? Or would you be able to tell us if the opponent is still able to shrug off attacks as if they were benefitting from Unstoppable while the Slow is on them?
  • Options
    Wasiq_75Wasiq_75 Posts: 155 ★★
    SomeScope said:

Shehulk literally applies a slow and nullifies the unstoppable, all other slow champs also follow suit but SC. Play the game and see it for yourself.
    Yeah. But Thing is nullify immune 🤷‍♂️
    and u triggered slow after he is unstoppable. so it does trigger slow while he is unstoppable and didn’t nullify it cause Thing is immune to nullification
  • Options
    edited April 2022

Would you happen to have any footage of this? Or would you be able to tell us if the opponent is still able to shrug off attacks as if they were benefitting from Unstoppable while the Slow is on them?

Just read Shehulk’s abilities again, my bad.
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    SomeScope said:

Just read Shehulk’s abilities again, my bad.
    No worries. If anything does come up, feel free to let us know.