Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

6.2.2 Mr. Sinister

I am at 6.2.2 sinister, couldn't beat this guy with 5* r5 Nimrod, after 372 hits and 248 hits, he is still at 54* health.
My team is 6* Doom, 5* Dman, 6* Ultron, 5* Nimrod, 5* Kingpin.
What am I missing here?
Please help

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,230 ★★★★★
    You need a fury buff; otherwise, he only takes 10% damage I believe. Do you have warlock to go with your ultron for his fury synergy, or Heimdell? Otherwise it'll be a long fight.
  • Options
    Oddkinsons7Oddkinsons7 Posts: 45
    Warlock is ur best bet. Spam SP1 and 2
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
    I have none of those sadly, Nimrod did it with 5 revives. At 6.2.3 now, wondering whether Nimrod is still good for OR.
  • Options
    RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 223 ★★
    Dragonman would have been your best shot. Poison immune and he has a fury on the sp2. Nimrod will work on OR. Pretty simple fight with nimgod
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★

I have none of those sadly, Nimrod did it with 5 revives. At 6.2.3 now, wondering whether Nimrod is still good for OR.

OR is pretty easy boss. Many many possible counters.
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
    Thanks guys