**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

compensation?

ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 408 ★★★
will there be a big compensation(the one that linked to progression levels) for the bugs ,parry and dex issues etc we had over the last few months?
or am I expecting too much?

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★
    Most likely but remember, they've been compensating us every week. So don't expect a gigantic package bigger than last time.
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    People like you always expect to much....
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    Yep there will be. Don't think it's unreasonable to expect a 6 star nexus and some additional goodies (for TB level). When you can expect it is a different matter, could be end of the month but also in a couple of months.
  • Options

Most likely but remember, they've been compensating us every week. So don't expect a gigantic package bigger than last time.

as long as it has some 6*shards for cavs iam happy
  • Options
    Speedbump said:

People like you always expect to much....

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Seems like Kabam can open a subsection in this forum for Compensations. I guess if they are going to give any compensation, they will announce it first. If the things are not matured yet, then no matter how many compensation posts were made, you won’t get the answer.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    This discussion needs to takes place after their official announcement of stopping the weekly package.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Nothing's fixed yet! Stop asking for compensation already!
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I hope there's a nice package once all this is fixed. Till then, there's no point in speculating and debating what is worth it and what is not, etc.

People can hope for whatever they want but they need to temper their expectations too sometimes. There have been some truly crazy suggestions going around that are bound to leave that person disappointed (Like seriously? People are unironically expecting multiple 6 star champion selectors).
  • Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    I just need the units I spent due to the issues
  • Options

I hope there's a nice package once all this is fixed. Till then, there's no point in speculating and debating what is worth it and what is not, etc.

People can hope for whatever they want but they need to temper their expectations too sometimes. There have been some truly crazy suggestions going around that are bound to leave that person disappointed (Like seriously? People are unironically expecting multiple 6 star champion selectors).

Someone even said there'd be a generic 6* 3-4 rank up gem.
  • Options
    Shepard69 said:

Shivacrux said:

will there be a big compensation(the one that linked to progression levels) for the bugs ,parry and dex issues etc we had over the last few months?
    or am I expecting too much?

There really should be, 10 months of absolutely crapping the bed from a technical pov if that can even do it. A stupidly big comp pack should be expected
    You will be very upset when it comes. Can't wait for your reaction.
  • Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★
    Jeal79 said:

I demand 3x 6-star 3>4 rank up gems >:)

Weak. I demand 4>5 6* one.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,304 ★★★★★
    Jeal79 said:

I demand 3x 6-star 3>4 rank up gems >:)

Or a couple of hundred paragon daily crystals or greater gifting crystals will do. Please kabam!! Pretty please 😂
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    People gonna be mad when today’s comp is map 5-7 AQ crystals and 30k loyalty
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Etm34 said:

People gonna be mad when today’s comp is map 5-7 AQ crystals and 30k loyalty

I think there will be confusion because of the in-game communication.
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Krishna24 said:

I just need the units I spent due to the issues

They will never give units on compensation
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

IMO the game controls are vastly improved. And Kabam has said they are going live with the changes so looks like the fix is in.
  • Options
    L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★

Searmenis said:

IMO the game controls are vastly improved. And Kabam has said they are going live with the changes so looks like the fix is in.
    Oh the fix is in alright