**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A casual player who doesn’t care about r4 or paragon

RvzRvz Posts: 179 ★★
Not too fussed about r4 or paragon for the first batch. The materials will be more available since rank 4 is the mainstream in the game. No stressful ally either. Just wanna play casually.
Anyone in the same boat?

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,661 Guardian
    I'm a casual paragon player who ranks up champs for fun, and not for prestige. Ranked up Nebula, spiderham, and herc. My next r4 will likely be sersi or Sigil Witch
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    Very casual flexing
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    zuffy said:

Very casual flexing

Flexing an account not even paragon. Lol…
  • Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Casual Flex but OK
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Maybe just became causal, but you have like all the new champs.
  • Options
    blurblotblurblot Posts: 40
    came for the roster, stayed for the roast
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,929 ★★★★★
    All casual players have sigil
  • Options

I stopped caring about progression a while ago, don't really care if I make TB or not even.

Just play some monthly EQ, SQ, Map 4/3 AQ and the rate occasion an AW when I'm bored. Find the game much more tolerable this way.

My Ally is basically a retirement alliance, do as much or as little as you want, just if you join something (like AQ or AW) you are kind of expected to take part.

Good for ya
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

I'm a casual paragon player who ranks up champs for fun, and not for prestige. Ranked up Nebula, spiderham, and herc. My next r4 will likely be sersi or Sigil Witch

Awesome