**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Update Control Issues

Alright_Batman88Alright_Batman88 Posts: 35
edited May 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is anyone else experiencing terrible control issues since the game update? Perry is only working 1/3 of the time; defenders are hitting through blocks; and attackers either freeze or don’t dex when swiping back. A few mates in my alliance are all experiencing similar issues. Posting this here to see if it is a widespread thing and, if so, then hopefully Kabam can perform a quick fix as they have in previous versions.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Log these as bugs so you can include the relevant info. That might help the devs.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    Controls are not 100% working.. there are instances where it works fine and some where there is dropped inputs.. blocks not registering and you get combo by opponents champion.. parry are hit or miss.. so it's a gamble to parry.
  • Options
    TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
    Yeah the controls have been noticeable worse since the update. Parry has become much less reliable and am having troubles with dex which hadn’t been as much as a problem before.
  • Options
    I fully agreed, the control actually got worst since the update and op in to the Beta, both in regarding to not registering input (heavy, Parry, or the 2nd Dex) and bug where champs is moving forwards by themselves.

Really surprised of the current results of this Beta, I was really expect improvement, but instead it actually got worst.
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    I find I have to dex very early with the new input beta. Parry DOES work. But dex seems to changed or broken. Fought grandmaster yesterday and couldn’t get a dex to save my life unless I just threw it WAY too early. Where the beam would still literally go through me while standing. But it wouldn’t register as hitting me. Honestly pretty odd.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Experiencing all those issues mentioned in op post. Bingo!
  • Options
    Mr_heckerMr_hecker Posts: 19
    I have no problem with my heavies but I have a problem in my power control,
    Whenever I go for a sp1 or sp2 it doesn’t trigger for a few secs or doesn’t trigger at all, it gets frustrating when I use my sp2 but hits on defenders block.
    Pls fix it!!
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    What I don’t understand is why Kabam now thinks this new input system has fixed the control problems? Did they ask 1 random guy who said it was better, then decided it was all fine now?

From what I have seen and read there are still plenty of players, including myself, that are experiencing the same parry/dex/missed input control issues that have plagued the game for months. My controls are actually more erratic now since using the new system option than they have ever been.

Part of me thinks this is all a ploy just so they can discontinue any sort of compensation gestures.
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★

What I don’t understand is why Kabam now thinks this new input system has fixed the control problems? Did they ask 1 random guy who said it was better, then decided it was all fine now?

From what I have seen and read there are still plenty of players, including myself, that are experiencing the same parry/dex/missed input control issues that have plagued the game for months. My controls are actually more erratic now since using the new system option than they have ever been.

Part of me thinks this is all a ploy just so they can discontinue any sort of compensation gestures.

3 words for you…
    SMOKE AND MIRRORS.
  • Options
    RookM1RookM1 Posts: 52
    Yup, similar issues here…the “end of 5hit combo lag” seems to back, random dropped inputs, launching heavies mid way through what was supposed to be a 5hit combo, just another typical “update”.