**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Increase Level Progression

Jellyman9Jellyman9 Posts: 3
edited May 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
In the next upcoming updates, can we get an increased level progression. I have been playing this game since it came out and it has been at level 60 for as long as I can remember. At least, increase to 100 at a minimum. But I was suggesting to 150 or 200. Just to make level progression satisfying in the game.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 600 ★★★
    For what benefit besides a different number then 60?
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★

Make it one less than 70.

(Kabam plans revealed early)
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    And what are you suggesting they give for these additional levels? More energy would be nice, sure. They can’t give us even more mastery points because frankly most of the masteries aren’t ever used anyway and we should be forced to make choices on those for balance reasons. What else would you suggest?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    If they did that, I can already imagine the next progression title being based on level. Max level of 500, which somehow would only be realistic to those who have bough the sigil and all xp boosts released in the past 3 years.
  • Amntis1000Amntis1000 Posts: 30

Make it one less than 70.

Nice
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I agree level 60 is too low since it can be fit rather easily in a few months (hit level 40 on in mini in about a week with xp boosts). What extra benefits you get is a massive debate, but it doesn't make too much sense that you can hit max level in a few months on a game many play for years and years.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,632 ★★★★★
    The problem is that energy, mastery points, and other things are allocated and balanced according to current standards. They’d have to overhaul several large parts of the game, not to mention deal with the millions of summoners who would doubtless cry out for immediately having all of those rewards since they have been level 60 for years now.

It’s a nice idea, but practically extremely difficult and time consuming to implement. One of those things that most would prefer to leave until the rest of the game is functioning correctly.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Make the top level 500, but all achieving levels 61-500 does is refill your energy, and increase your capacity cap for duel tokens.
  • vsknight89vsknight89 Posts: 55
    Or as reward above level 60 just increase inventory capacity by a bit.
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    For us who have done everything possible in the game , if the level cap increases , How will we guys get XP? Redo act4 exploration? lol
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    I wouldn't mind additional levels either. That's one thing I realized when I started a new account last year - it's actually really fun to chase new levels! I've missed that in the game for several years now.

I don't necessarily think we need level 61+ but a system where you are still chasing personal milestones would be neat. There won't be any new mastery points or higher max energy in the rewards, but maybe a bit of gold, ISO, rank-up resources and whatnot. Small things that you can earn over and over and over again by playing the game without breaking the economy. All tied to your progression level so that people are getting fair rewards (however small they are).