**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Entering LOL for practice

PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
edited May 2022 in General Discussion
I dunno if I will ever complete labryinth but I do have an Aegon so I am using this team synergy for fun so I can warm up for future act 6 and 7 and even abyss. It will be fun to see how far I can go without dying.... I am of course taking the easy path for the sake of getting used to Aegon... also if there are better synergies I am open to suggestions.

Comments

• Options
    @gannicus0830 @DogfoodLid @Rillian thanks a lot swapped Champion for Proxima now I can build Aegon for the first few fights without much worry

• Options
    DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    @PapaMidnite007 interested to hear how practice went
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    @DogfoodLid I reached till Venom but I couldn't survive I died to his special 2 I quit after that. But I believe I will try an revive less run again to try reaching Maestro
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Here is a brief overview of my lab run with Aegon if you are interested:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/252150/my-unit-less-labyrinth-completion#latest
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    i used domino she cleared it really easily
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    My 10 yr old did the easy path a week or so ago.

13 revives total, random health pots. 5/65 Aegon sig 115.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    I thought about exiting the quest after he went to bed but that would be cruel, even for me.

Besides, he normally does enough to be banned from playing without my assistance.
  • Options
    Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Posts: 183

Same story, was practicing my stryfe skills and all, ended up halfway. Completed with 2 revives and regular health pot usage
  • Options
    DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    @PapaMidnite007 not bad for a practice run. It gets easier the more you oractice. Keep up the good job. I still think it is worth it if you can farm revives and minimize unit costs
  • Options

@PapaMidnite007 not bad for a practice run. It gets easier the more you oractice. Keep up the good job. I still think it is worth it if you can farm revives and minimize unit costs

I at least will do completion @DogfoodLid when time permits as of now just want to get done with Act 6 I believe Aegon works there well