Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

How many have noticed a gold shortage for ranking champs?

13»

Comments

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,713 ★★★★★
    I spent 900k this week, for me thats a lot.

Still have 3m and I dont grind much but Im also not ranking/levelling anyone that isnt awesome.

quake, angela and mordo have cost me plenty this week.
  • Options
    NatBornKillaNatBornKilla Posts: 68
    Yes
    People have a life outside of the game. Most players rarely care about spending 3 days grinding in the arenas just for the point of earning gold. Just seems like a ploy to have you stay on the game for hours at a time, like it's a home away from home, just to stay ahead. Also yes, I do grind the arenas constantly. I have been ranking quite a few high leveled prestige champs. The amounts of gold and iso to do it, is just ridiculous, and bankrupts you quickly.
  • Options
    AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    No
    I always have enough gold inspite I am always ranking and levelling up champs and grinding arenas
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Gotta say I was really disappointed when my rank up crystal for 100%ing 5.3 still had a big gold requirement, really kabam shame on you
  • Options
    TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Yes
    I feel the gold availability decreased too.
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 747 ★★★★
    No
    Anyone short on gold does not grind arena enough - simple
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Yes
    Gold isn't becoming more difficult to obtain: Our demand for it has risen due to the introduction of more champions and tiers (ie 5* R5, 6* champs soon).
  • Options
    Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    No
    Have 15+M gold, bunch of gold crystals, quest crystals, ISO etc etc to sell if needed
  • Options
    Yes
    It takes a lot to level up it can be frustrating!
  • Options
    Yes
    Accidentally R3d 5* Mordo yesterday morning while taking a dump - I now have a grand total of 8,500 gold..... I am 100% in the danger zone.
  • Options
    AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    I grind arenas all the time, get skirmish rewards and all but because I have a long line of newly opened awesome champs waiting to r4 and r5, I've a feeling that's gonna eat into my gold reserves (69 gold crystals). Kabam should reopen the gold realm during this festive season. Even if it's for a week
  • Options
    Yes
    I need gold to rank up my gwenpool but I am short of gold. I only have 2k gold in total as I am a noob
  • Options
    BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    edited March 2018
    I was gonna answer this poll but with 3 banned members and 2 in forum jail, I am too afraid!