**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hero shard bundle offer overpriced?

Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
edited May 2022 in General Discussion

It’s hard to ignore the contrast between these two offers.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    The first one is a totally different Offer. It's rare, and not at all the norm.
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Nalak8 said:

It’s hard to ignore the contrast between these two offers.

The left one is a one-time lifetime offer which won't return ever once you buy it. There's no reason to compare both of the above.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I mean while it’s two different offers, it is interesting to see what $10 can get at different times. You can get a full 6*, a full 5*, and more for a one time buy. On the other hand, you can get 1.5K shards of each for the same amount of money, but buy it ten times. I wouldn’t buy either, but if you’re gonna buy one, get the one on the left
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Real bad value. But I’m sure they got some people. Which is exactly why they run the unit offers. And even I will admit I’ve bought them from time to time if it will end a hunt that I’m on.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    flygamer said:

Step right up this amazing offer! Only $70 for one 6 star and one 5 star!

$139.99 for CAD. 🤢
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Just my opinion, but that offer is insanely bad.
  • Options
    It's not necessarily designed for people to buy them all and form Crystals. Although people could if they wanted. It's more geared towards topping up.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    If this offer had shown up on the last day of a good 6* featured crystal pool and I was just shy of getting one last shot at it? I might cave and pick up one. But as it stands, no chance.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

It's not necessarily designed for people to buy them all and form Crystals. Although people could if they wanted. It's more geared towards topping up.

even if it is, who in the right mind pays $10 to get a 6* crystal that they would naturally within a few weeks?
  • Options

even if it is, who in the right mind pays $10 to get a 6* crystal that they would naturally within a few weeks?
    People who aren't coming across Shards as fast as some of us, or people who have no patience I presume.
  • Options
    TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
    It’s testing to see how many people are still willing to throw money at the game given it’s current state.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 901 ★★★

I would, plan to do it this Christmas, waiting for my wife to approve the purchase. It is like AUD16 or something…