**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 7 Exploration Rewards

ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
With Gwenmaster down for the final time, Act 7 came to a close for me. It's been a fun ride. When 7.4 rolled around last month, I had only explored 7.1. Since then, I've plowed through all of the remaining Act 7 in a frenzied rush to full exploration. It's been a long time since I've felt this motivated to do content. It's been a long time since I've had this much fun.

I'm already looking forward to Act 8.

As for the rewards, they were great. I chose a Cosmic Nexus (chasing Hercules) and got a Captain Marvel Movie first-time dupe. That's exciting. After that, I opened my three regular Nexus crystals: iBom first-time dupe, and first-time pulls of Cosmic Ghost Rider and Medusa. Nothing to complain about! Especially the iBom dupe was fantastic. I love my 5* and recently pulled the 6*, so I'm really happy about duping him so quickly. Cosmic Ghost Rider is obviously also fantastic, and Medusa...has her place.

The 3-4 gem turned out to be a science one. I'm not entirely sure who to use it on but iBom is definitely a candidate. Probably him or Piggy.

The sig stones went into Tigra who I pulled recently as well; my first sig 200 6* champion. She's definitely getting that 2-3 gem next level-up event.

Keeping the awakening gem in the inventory for now. The hunt for Hercules continues...

All in all, it was a fantastic opening. I'm extremely happy. I want to rank up everyone all at once.

Comments

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    What do you have left to explore, @Rillian?
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Some memorable lanes that I, personally, struggled with:

* There's a Discombobulate lane in 7.2.2 that was a bit tricky, at least until I understood what was happening. Almost all of your attacks will glance and you'll take damage whenever you do. However, if you dex an attack, you'll place a Disorient on the defender. With three of those, you'll no longer glance (if I recall their purpose correctly). You ideally need champions with class advantage vs the defenders since they'll pause the Disorients when striking the defenders.

* There's a somewhat similar lane in 7.2.3 with a Repulsive node. There's Thorns on the lane (always fun) but you'll take up to 90% less damage from it if you have three debuffs on you. You'll stack up armor breaks on yourself as you strike the opponent. As long as you're below five you're good, but once you reach five they'll be converted into a single permanent armor break and you'll start taking a lot of damage again. If you have superiority, you'll reflect the Thorns damage.

* In 7.2.4, there's a lane with Mercy and Bubble Shield on it. Basically, the defender won't take almost any damage from your attacks. You need to dex their attacks, which will net you a Mercy charge each time. Then, when you parry them, you'll place a Mercy passive on them that'll last longer depending on how many dexes you managed to squeeze in before then. With a Mercy passive, you'll do a ton of damage with your special attacks. However, Bubble Shield makes parrying...inadvisable. Do it too many times and the defender will go unblockable eventually. It's not too much to read, all in all, but it messed with my head a bit and I had to revive my way through it.

* Also in 7.2.4, there's a lane with Deep Impact. It basically gives your special attacks a huge attack boost when they're blocked by the defender. Which will help a lot, since there's an Oscillate node that'll make them really passive at times. You'll gain Superiority by having Class Disadvantage. Reading through the nodes again, I don't think it should be too difficult. But it was for me.

Of course, if you beeline for the final boss of 7.2 before the revives expire, you'll most likely find a use for them there. Either way, good luck to you, @Rillian!