Comp for a year of bugs

MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,237 ★★★
So now that you all say the game is fixed(it’s not it’s worse) when will we get some real compensation for enduring almost a year full of bugs that has sucked the enjoyability out of the game? And what kind of compensation are we talking?

Comments

• The_man001The_man001 Member Posts: 624 ★★★

So now that you all say the game is fixed(it’s not it’s worse) when will we get some real compensation for enduring almost a year full of bugs that has sucked the enjoyability out of the game? And what kind of compensation are we talking?

Ideally 4 times this

This was given on 2 months. And 8 more months playerbase stayed and supported a broken game. And I think we all know 2X4=8?
    Simple calculation 4 times this reward and no one will complain. And even if they does they cannot be satisfied.
    No one will complain? Someone ALWAYS complains
    Read the last line of the previous post. And if compensation is less than 4 times this well people who stayed in a broken game for 10 months has every right to imo.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,819 ★★★★★

Ideally 4 times this

This was given on 2 months. And 8 more months playerbase stayed and supported a broken game. And I think we all know 2X4=8?
    Simple calculation 4 times this reward and no one will complain. And even if they does they cannot be satisfied.
    Read the last line of the previous post. And if compensation is less than 4 times this well people who stayed in a broken game for 10 months has every right to imo.
    I mean, no they really don't. We've been comped every week since that last big package. Aside from the crystals and glory, we got like 100x's that in AQ/AW stuff to where most never had to buy pots/revives. We also received like 4 questing packages. So tell me again how it should be 4 times that?

Miike already said we're getting a big package and he said it would be bigger than the one 8 months ago. But if you think it's going to be 4 times bigger than that, you're mistaken.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,237 ★★★
    Would be nice to get some r4 mats and maybe a 6 star nexus crystal. Just saying.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,237 ★★★
    Missed that in the pile of posts on the forum.

Ideally 4 times this

I mean, no they really don't. We've been comped every week since that last big package. Aside from the crystals and glory, we got like 100x's that in AQ/AW stuff to where most never had to buy pots/revives. We also received like 4 questing packages. So tell me again how it should be 4 times that?

Miike already said we're getting a big package and he said it would be bigger than the one 8 months ago. But if you think it's going to be 4 times bigger than that, you're mistaken.
    We were also getting weekly comp before that big package was sent once i guess?
    Plus aq aw were not the only modes affected. This big packages are sent as overall compensation for all modes affected as it will be hectic to calculate and compensate for each and individual mode.

This reward 4 times does seem pretty huge right? Remember same was for the length of the time the game was broken "prettt huge"

Ideally 4 times this will do justice. Personally i will be happy with 2 times of this package.
    And you were compensated with pots and revives to do that content. No one forced you to spend units. We only just found out about Paragon like within the last 3 weeks. You can not say you spent all that trying to get paragon when you just found out about it lol.

Ideally 4 times this

Plus aq aw were not the only modes affected. This big packages are sent as overall compensation for all modes affected as it will be hectic to calculate and compensate for each and individual mode.

This reward 4 times does seem pretty huge right? Remember same was for the length of the time the game was broken "prettt huge"

Ideally 4 times this will do justice. Personally i will be happy with 2 times of this package.
    We got questing stuff as well. We were sent that at least 4 times but it might have been closer to 6. I'm just saying 5 times the first could be expected if we weren't comped every week until the fix was sent out.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,503 ★★★★★

You have no idea how much in units I’ve spent for r4 mats in questing while the game is bugged to get to working on paragon. Freeze frame fights galore. Plus aq/aw/sq/eq. The whole game was affected.

I think it's important to point out that no matter what they send out, it's not going to amount to exactly what people have put into the game over 9 or 10 months time.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,421 ★★★★★
    Compensation doesn’t buy happiness.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Dual tokens
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Member Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Deserved compensation for people who keep posting about when compensation is coming or what we should get. 1 unit which expires 5 mins after claiming.

For those who haven’t posted the best possible comp they’ve ever given
  • Deder80Deder80 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    I am on the hand looking forward to the comp. I’m hoping for 6* rank up materials. They have cursed my crystal pulls so not excited about crystals anyways haha. Every pull I e gotten in the last 4 months has been caps, rhino, Jane, starlord, over and over again. And the event cav crystals… I have seen a 6* in 5 months from one and I always get the max shards from each event.

Ideally 4 times this

This reward 4 times does seem pretty huge right? Remember same was for the length of the time the game was broken "pretty huge"

I dont need compensation. The game is still brutally buggy, I’d much rather they hold off until it’s actually fixed

They already stopped the weekly compensation. So according to them the game is fixed.
  • Sammy0421HSammy0421H Member Posts: 92
    At least 12 gold