**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just asking for opinions

Hi guys duped both my 5* moon knight and my 5* Iron fist...are they worth taking up to R3 or higher?
How far can i go with both of them?

Comments

• Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    I have both duped as 4*. Don't use either for much besides arena. I haven't even felt compelled to use t4b to bring them to r4 so I can't imagine using t4cc to bring them to r3 as a 5*.

Take it with a grain of salt though since I don't use either of them very much, but probably not worth the resources to r3 them imo.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I've heard of people using Iron Fist for legend runs as a 5* R4, he is able to deal extremely high damage with his cumulative armour breaks. Coupled with double suicides, he is an absolutely beast and tears apart any enemy in his way. I'd go for iron fist even if he is just gonna be R3, I'm sure he will deal great damage.

Moon Knight is only so good during certain times of the moon phases, that's why I didn't choose him
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Is iron fist still a viable option for legends run, I thought that was prenerf? pretty sure he and the other crit damage champs all took a big hit then, moon knight has a decent output damage and during full moon phase he is an animal, but I would only r3 if you have already got a gwenpool to that rank (or 4* r5 as she is the best skill champ, I would probably rank an unduped hawkeye before moon knight as well
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    it really depends on who else you have and what you need them for. Both would pay dividends in the arena over time. I agree that you will get more milage out of IF in quests, etc.
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    Any dupped 5* is worth a rank 3. Maybe not all are top priority, but in the end, 5* will be the core of the game for a couple years (before the joke that are the 6* will be "up-rankable")
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I wouldn’t rank them if you have better 4* youcould take to 5/50 but it depends on where at you at in the game
  • Jets44Jets44 Posts: 71
    I would take both to r3 but definitely not to r4