**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are any other alliances having trouble recuirting

GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
Hi all,
I just wanted to gain some perspective how other alliances are doing, with recuirtment after war season. Given the vast changes to the game over the last 2 months, which has resulted in 10players going into inhibition for my alliance. I am finding it tough to recuirt high level p4 players, anyone finding this

Comments

• UindaKillzoneUindaKillzone Posts: 25
    Lost 6 members after season 33 because the weekly free-resource gravy train is stopping, and these players (somewhat rightfully) don't want to have to overinvest in units just to get through a full season at p4 or p3. Many people seem to be focusing on just AQ or soloing content.
  • GoingBackGoingBack Posts: 100 ★★
    We lost 9 after this season. Definitely tough to find that many replacements. Which sucks as before I stepped down I was in 2 alliances for my first 5 years playing the game.
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    It’s also difficult to stay in an alliance because AW requires so much time commitment and the season lasts too long. I’m going on vacation for a week and will have to leave my alliance because I don’t want to stress over this game when I’m on vacation and I don’t want to drag my alliance down.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    I love how people sometimes only see things in black and white. You can “love the game”,..and feel done with Alliance stuff. AQ and AW are demanding when considering all the other content in the game and real life stuff.
    1.AQ is so boring and repetitive,..made even more annoying when people are constantly crying about participation in the mode.
    2. Many of us feel we don’t really need the glory as a lot of the resources in the store are available elsewhere in the game.
    3. Aw can be demanding as well,..always having to remember to place a defence…and locking in a bunch of your champs when both AQ and AW are running concurrently.
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    I have been in an alliance my entire MCOC career, except for this up coming season. I decided to leave my alliance (P3/Map 7 AQ) in order to finish grinding to become Paragon. I wish being in an alliance actually offered me something towards becoming Paragon but as of right now its just a waste of time.
  • LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    We have an allience with 6-7 years founding members, we have never actaully had to look for players, some personal events and others being burned out, are leaving spots open, we vary from top prestige very competetive to barely keeping up we fill in those spots, while we found our way to play the game at a certen levels, other players don't want to join unless you are pushing for top spots... so hard to find players when you are mostly made out of friends.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    AW (and AW maniacs) is the problem. As a player (allow me to say a very good player) I don't want any responsability for a death caused by creepy bugs and costing my alliance a win, so I stopped doing wars months ago and found my place focusing on just AQ7. More free time, zero responsability, relax!

Too bad, only few alliances understand this and insist in doing AW
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Many players requesting Kabam to change the AW format, like shorter season, shorter path, smaller alliance, fight Bot.....I wish they could address these, in, someday.