**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unable to move my account from Android to iPhone

MustafaQuraishiMustafaQuraishi Posts: 7
edited May 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Apologies if its wrong place to create this post, couldn't find any other sub forum.

I am unable to move my account from Android to iOS. Whenever i login on iOS, it gives me error that you have to verify yourself on other device and other device never shows me a prompt or a way to verify myself. How can i transfer my account from Android to iOS
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Any help?
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    You’re trying to sign in with a kabam account right? That’s the only way you can move from android to iOS and vice Verda.
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Tbh I’m not sure if I can help as I’ve never had this issue, I often jump my ac back and forth on multiple devices (apple/android) depending on which device has more 🪫 🔋

Make sure you have logged out of your ac on the old device before trying to login on the new one.
    (If it’s still not working)
    Check your email address see if you’ve received anything there. (two step verification)
    Good luck to you buddy hope you get it sorted.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Send a ticket, it will be more helpful than a bunch of players in forums.
  • Options
    Stebo_79 said:

You’re trying to sign in with a kabam account right? That’s the only way you can move from android to iOS and vice Verda.

Yes, I am using my kabam account. For some reason, playstore login never worked for me. It always gave me infinite loop. So i ended up creating kabam account.
  • Options
    Searmenis said:

Send a ticket, it will be more helpful than a bunch of players in forums.

How to send a ticket, i couldn't figure it out.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Hey @MustafaQuraishi, I recommend checking out THIS article and reaching out to our Support Team if you need further assistance. You can contact them by clicking HERE.
This discussion has been closed.