**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Trials of madness - dormammu level; have we missed it??

MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
Hi @Kabam Miike ,

I have trawled through the main discussion and cannot find it.

Do we only have 5 separate, one off chances to beat dormammu?

Or can we beat him twice once week?

I am assuming I missed one, as I've only fought him once and from the chat in the main discussion there's a lot of people asking the same, but without an orange post answer.

It would seem odd to have only 5, 24 hour slots over a month, that you have to remember to fight dorm. Logging in, isn't the issue, is remembering to do it and on what day.

If we have missed it, is there a chance to get him again? T6 shards are rare so really hoping that the chance has not gone already!!

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    There’s 22 days 19 hours left on the event
    You have already fought him once
    You’ll fight him again tomorrow with (every Tuesday) that’s twice with 3 weeks left
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    IOSJasoN said:

You have already fought him once

No, it was skipped. The question is if we can fight him multiple times on the same day, considering the previous were skipped
  • Options
    You can access the events with sling rings so if you have more then one for that event you should be able to replay it again (but only on Tuesdays when it’s available)
  • Options
    Somehow I ended up with 2 for the spider-man event and played them both the same day
  • Options
    WoowerinnWoowerinn Posts: 53
    Defenitely missing poor Dormamu
  • Options
    Deandc43Deandc43 Posts: 56
    So the losing calander ends and there has only been 4 dormammu chances but u need 5 to get full solo awards
    How do you get chance 5
  • Options
    Mister_pl0wMister_pl0w Posts: 104
    edited June 2022
    Deandc43 said:

So the losing calander ends and there has only been 4 dormammu chances but u need 5 to get full solo awards
    How do you get chance 5

He’ll come back Tuesday before the event ends. Also, the calendar hasn’t ended, it’s now shards instead of sling charges.
  • Options
    Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★
    Lol poor you, can’t believe no one has answered your question clearly.

Here’s the thing, yes you can do the fight twice on the same week as long as you logged in to get the sling charge from the mail ig