**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Archangel, Bishop, or Domino to rank 3?

TheTrueBeastTheTrueBeast Posts: 255 ★★★
edited May 2022 in Strategy and Tips
All unduped. I have a maxed 5* Collosus and Magneto. Haven't been fortunate enough to pull an Apocalypse so no horseman. I also have a rank 5 Rulk for Domino. My only rank 3 that has a synergy with one of these is Venompool, which has a synergy with Bishop that increases his cooking meter faster.

Archangel, Bishop, or Domino to rank 3? 74 votes

Archangel
71%
SnakeEyes69TendersquadzuffyThe_ChumpMachoNachofrodo2377CrusaderjrThaComeUpSachhyam25710or_StrongSnakepDenslo500RockypantherxgforcefanLuke9523ZeezoosEtjamaChampZ2TimeGenesisGreekhit 53 votes
Bishop
20%
TheManMythLegendGigantor13TerraKennadoSvensktigerReaper2823Morpheus_123Dfour24Joker1976LpooKhellendros138BlôdletterHerohanoiNoobdaLucifire 15 votes
Domino
8%
Antony687NojokejaymXguard77Noise72ZAHIDMALIK1588N0mad 6 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Bishop
    Your AA is unduped so yeah.
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Archangel
    Archangel only needs dupes for the ability accuracy reduction. If you just wanna spam hero variant. Or kill stuff fast. He still works unduped. He just reduces ability accuracy when duped.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★

Archangel only needs dupes for the ability accuracy reduction. If you just wanna spam hero variant. Or kill stuff fast. He still works unduped. He just reduces ability accuracy when duped.

Well...and for heal block.
  • Options
    BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Bishop
    Yeah, AA still kinda works unduped, as a damage champ. We got plenty of those now.
    But you still need to parry, and go against non immune champs, and RNG can be a witch sometimes.
    Imo Cable is better champ than unduped AA, therefore, I wouldn't R3 AA unduped, if I wanted to actually use him that way, and wanted him to perform right outta gate.
    I got mutant AG from act 7 completion, immedietally used it on AA and took him to R3, and he is one of best champions in the game. But it is utility that makes him that way, not just damage.
  • Options
    GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    Poor Domino. She used to be so desirable.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Bishop
    Guytennis said:

Poor Domino. She used to be so desirable.

They nerfed the **** out of her. She was so beautiful at launch.
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Archangel
    lets just say archie toxins AAR effects nodes as well when duped, over all types of content. he will do more overall imo. if they bleed and poison, archie takes them down like john wick after losing his pup.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Domino
    Domino is awesome one of my favourite mutants top 5 mutant for me