**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Block/parry are broken

I've played this game since 2015 on my main account. But what I can say is this -

This week the game no longer blocks at allllllllllllllllllll. I have gotten to the Champion in 6.2.6 (sub account) and it's a waste of time. I've restarted the game three times and the Champion continues to hit through blocks and parry attempts. Also, a week ago Wednesday I purchased items in the game and did not receive them. Yes, I filled out a ticket for that issue as well. Kabam responded they were swamped with tickets and have not responded to any of my follow up requests in the 10 days since. So you charged me for items, didn't give them to me and now your game is unplayable due to the inability to block/parry. May I ask Kabam Mike or others how is this not stealing?

Comments

• Options
    Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    Yep worst it’s ever been!
  • Options
    Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    Best part is I’ve gotten posts taken down and told just to put in tickets. I mean it’s the worst it’s ever been everybody was complaining and there’s been a little to no communication about it
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Only beta males block. True chads use intercepts.
  • Options
    EricosmosEricosmos Posts: 4
    edited May 2022
    I'm trying to do the dismay path in actual Kavalier Event Quest. (2.1 path D).
    Randomly there are Parry or Dex issues, Block left Open while Holding... No Chance to do the Quest.
    I tested beta Input System First sind then the old Input System. Both with massive issues.
    Please Kabam: fix this!
  • Options
    YouDontNeedToKnowYouDontNeedToKnow Posts: 111
    Grean said:

Only beta males block. True chads use intercepts.

beta blockers
  • Options
    FrenchpatokaFrenchpatoka Posts: 2
    They are wearing u down slowly.
    Because it’s a small amount of money they think u will give up.
    I suggest that u stop paying. In this condition this game is not worth a dime.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 786 ★★★
    Freaking unbelievable, I have to resort to using unnecessary resources to deal with block and parry issues. Wonder how long will Kabam change it's position on compensation for a broken game it claimed is "fixed"
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Skydad23 said:

Yep worst it’s ever been!

Say it louder.
  • Options
    RedBirdIsSmartRedBirdIsSmart Posts: 97
    I REALLY CAN'T TELL IF THIS IS A JOKE?!?!? Ever considered that the 6.2 champion goes unblockable based on his different phases? So every time you tried to parry him and got hit, is because you didn't read his abilities before you went into the fight. Bruh.