**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

BG’s just reset and the objectives still require 30 wins

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
The new objective set just rolled in and I noticed its still at 30 wins. Wanted to know if there is any plans going forward to decrease this number?

I’ve seen heaps of comments suggesting they can’t do EQ anymore because of the rigorous energy demands BGs needs.

The 45 unit recharge cost is also outstandingly high, why so much for a beta?

Anyways, lowering the objectives required to 15 wins (while keeping the same token rewards) handles the intensive energy and units charge. Keep in mind that not all players can grind every day to be able to span the objectives across the week. Most are occupied with jobs/school/social life etc, and on top of that there’s still alliance content that you have to log in for

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    You get 82% of the rewards by just doing the first 4 milestones (20/30 wins). That should be enough to allow you to do EQ and still get substantial rewards from BGs. Some of it comes down to how well you play or strategize.

Also, some people can do both. It just requires refills, or good planning. Not everyone will, so you just have to prioritize the better rewards. That is how any good game provides variety and incentives.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    And while you are at it. Also decrease all arena milestones to half, but keep it 270/135/135 units. Because I do not have enough time in a day to get all milestones every single round. THNX.

If you feel the event quest is more worthy of your energy, do that instead of battlegrounds. It is simply a matter of choosing. For me the normal event quest does not really give rewards that will progress my account much. While the new 6 stars I can easily get from battlegrounds might. So I choose to spend my energy there. If a thronebreaker difficulty comes along that might have like 10% of both t3a and t6b I might quit battlegrounds and focus on eventquest.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    More complaints smfh
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★

You get 82% of the rewards by just doing the first 4 milestones (20/30 wins). That should be enough to allow you to do EQ and still get substantial rewards from BGs. Some of it comes down to how well you play or strategize.

Also, some people can do both. It just requires refills, or good planning. Not everyone will, so you just have to prioritize the better rewards. That is how any good game provides variety and incentives.

That 18% is enough to get 2k shards though and that’s already almost half of what cav eq exploration gives. So ideally, one would not want to skip out on those 10 remaining wins.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    The other problem is, that even if you do all objectives, you can't get all the rewards from one thing. I got every objective except for one till today, and I was only buying 6* shards. Today the rewards got reset, and from last period, I only got 9/15. What s the point having a limit, when you can't get to it before the store resets?
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★

The objective isn't for all people to get all Milestones.

Word !! Don't know why so many think that !
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Searmenis said:

The other problem is, that even if you do all objectives, you can't get all the rewards from one thing. I got every objective except for one till today, and I was only buying 6* shards. Today the rewards got reset, and from last period, I only got 9/15. What s the point having a limit, when you can't get to it before the store resets?

Maybe it’s if you don’t spend them all in one reset, so if you save your BG currency till the end you will be less likely to run out and max out an item in the store
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    I'm getting 6* Sig stones. No complaints
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★

Searmenis said:

Maybe it’s if you don’t spend them all in one reset, so if you save your BG currency till the end you will be less likely to run out and max out an item in the store
    Doesn't seem right... I m not complaining, having 6* shards to buy constantly is nice, I don't care if they refresh, it's just weird having a limit with no purpose, that's all
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

That 18% is enough to get 2k shards though and that’s already almost half of what cav eq exploration gives. So ideally, one would not want to skip out on those 10 remaining wins.
    It’s not, because EQ exploration is inextricably linked to chapter exploration. IIRC you get 1500 for 6 paths and a total of 6000 for the remaining 24 paths. That’s about 1100 energy for 6000 shards plus the other goodies.