**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why no sop for Cavaliers and uncollected

Why this year kabam isn't gived sop i mean eop isn't participatable to Cavaliers kabam only giving importance too throne breaker and paragon players they are completed all game contents and all challenges now days only uncollected and Cavaliers needs a lot of quest like sop anything reason you didn't allowed Cavaliers to this year eop @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

Comments

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    because no
  • Options
    Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    Siva22ak said:

Why this year kabam isn't gived sop i mean eop isn't participatable to Cavaliers kabam only giving importance too throne breaker and paragon players they are completed all game contents and all challenges now days only uncollected and Cavaliers needs a lot of quest like sop anything reason you didn't allowed Cavaliers to this year eop @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

Because it has never been so easy to become TB as fast as now and the progression for lower tiers is already too fast.
  • Options
    Siva22akSiva22ak Posts: 82
    @Badass84 am always doing well in acts we don't have time to play too long 1 to 2 hours on end game because our heavy work routine life ok bro
  • Options
    @JoshKosh557 but sop worth for cavalier they are only giving stuffs too throne breaker players
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I'm a little surprised that they didn't include Cavaliers. Without any objectives to complete, Cavs could still have earned a bit of 6* shards and some t5cc from the lower end of the rewards. I think that would have been fair, if they were able to beat it.

I don't think Kabam did anything wrong by not including Cavalier players - it is logical that endgame content is for endgame players, and Cavalier players aren't really endgame players anymore - but I wouldn't have batted an eye if there were included.

But Uncollected players? No. They have almost everything in the game ahead of them. They don't need EoP.

Moreover, I highly doubt that they would even be able to complete it.

Moreover #2, there aren't any rewards in there that are aimed at UC players. 6* shards and t5cc fragments are high-end Cavalier resources and beyond.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    It’s a lure, my friend. KB wants TB players, wants progressing players. It’s a good thing. The SQ this month is already aimed at helping you get there, almost exclusively. Really, these days all you really need to get TB is complete 6.4. Make it happen.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Didnt cavallier get a calendar full of free stuff that they dont even have to fight for?
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    You can get thronebreaker super easily in todays meta. You wanna do EOP I suggest you best act 6 and get a rank 3.
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Ercarret said:

I'm a little surprised that they didn't include Cavaliers. Without any objectives to complete, Cavs could still have earned a bit of 6* shards and some t5cc from the lower end of the rewards. I think that would have been fair, if they were able to beat it.

I don't think Kabam did anything wrong by not including Cavalier players - it is logical that endgame content is for endgame players, and Cavalier players aren't really endgame players anymore - but I wouldn't have batted an eye if there were included.

But Uncollected players? No. They have almost everything in the game ahead of them. They don't need EoP.

Moreover #2, there aren't any rewards in there that are aimed at UC players. 6* shards and t5cc fragments are high-end Cavalier resources and beyond.

I agree with this sentiment. I am TB myself but Cavs shouldn’t have been completely excluded from this event. To let them take the challenge of at least the fights (without the objectives),..would have seemed fair. Instead they alienated a large group of the community. I have seen Cav players leave the game for lesser a reason then this and it would’ve still encouraged most Cavs to get TB with only minimal points and rewards available. I don’t see how excluding them from the whole event makes them more motivated…probably more discouraging I would think.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Joker1976 said:

Ercarret said:

I agree with this sentiment. I am TB myself but Cavs shouldn’t have been completely excluded from this event. To let them take the challenge of at least the fights (without the objectives),..would have seemed fair. Instead they alienated a large group of the community. I have seen Cav players leave the game for lesser a reason then this and it would’ve still encouraged most Cavs to get TB with only minimal points and rewards available. I don’t see how excluding them from the whole event makes them more motivated…probably more discouraging I would think.
    I’ve come to agree as well. Intro of paragon just in time to lock out cav certainly could be irritating. Make it a path for a little rank 3, some roster adds. They still have to best grandmaster to get TB?
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Congrats. Act6 will be nerfed . Good luck to all new upcoming Thronebreaker players . Enjoy the EOP!
  • Options
    RedBirdIsSmartRedBirdIsSmart Posts: 97
    Understand when i'm saying this but, you don't have a diverse enough roster. Was the same for UNC last year.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    edited May 2022
    No Cavalier player in the history of MCOC has ever had access to a SoP level event.
    It's called progression... and we all had to put in the time/effort to move up. You will get there.
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★

No Cavalier player in the history of MCOC has ever had access to a SoP level event.
    It's called progression... and we all had to put in the time/effort to move up. You will get there.

Umm not to burst your bubble but cav could do last sop they just did have access to extra objectives.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    ......Because they're too lazy and/or scared of Act 6 to become Thronebreaker. Man up, boost up, and beat the Grandmaster. They've nerfed the content TWICE for y'all now and nerfed the Champion fight at least 3x since launch. Sick of Cav and Uncollecteds crying, whining, and b*tching about what Thronebreakers and Paragons are getting after earning these titles. It's annoying.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    The goal post has shifted.
  • Options
    DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★
    Kennado said:

......Because they're too lazy and/or scared of Act 6 to become Thronebreaker. Man up, boost up, and beat the Grandmaster. They've nerfed the content TWICE for y'all now and nerfed the Champion fight at least 3x since launch. Sick of Cav and Uncollecteds crying, whining, and b*tching about what Thronebreakers and Paragons are getting after earning these titles. It's annoying.

Why so serious?
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    edited May 2022
    Kennado said:

Your point is kind of irrelevant. Cavs were allowed access to Sop last year,…and they should have (at the very least), had access to the Eop fights. For them to not have any chance at points via the objectives would have seemed the right balance. Cav is still around the midway point of the game and amounts to a large portion of the community,..it at least deserves that much respect.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★

Siva22ak said:

@Badass84 am always doing well in acts we don't have time to play too long 1 to 2 hours on end game because our heavy work routine life ok bro

If your cav and ur. No offense but you won’t be able to handle it. EoP is not easy
    I did the first time with one objective last summer. EoP is not, so far, that harder than SoP. I m happy that now I m TB and can get more points, but, cav players deserve the same treatment they had last year. At least, let them try. One of the reasons I decided to go for TB within a week after SoP, was the opportunity for greater rewards, after I tried this, difficult content, and said "ok, I can do it".
  • Options
    LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    as a TB missing 30% mats for EOP, both fights that came i could get max points if i was paragon. frustrting as hell!
  • Options
    @Kennado lol I completed throne breaker now
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    How I enter eop i completed act 7.1.1 now
  • Options
    ChampZ2ChampZ2 Posts: 27
    Just do 1 abyss path?
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,141 ★★★★★