**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What am I missing about ikarus?

2»

Comments

• ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    Uvogin said:

Uvogin said:

So I did the control challenge yeah, og sw for that nice solo, on to mutant. So I watched a video of happy mcmuffins solo ikarus with AA. Went that looks like me.

Ok so I get if I intercept him if I apply bleed at same time he well go unstoppable. So no dramas just don't intercept just bait heavy for mm combo and heavy intercept his sp1.

On paper this seems legitimate but he keeps going unstoppable when I intercept his sp1 and I can't workout why. Is it an interaction I don't understand? is it a bug? I never once saw this trigger on happys video but it triggers constantly for me.

Chasing those fine detail people to inform me what is going on that I possibly missed.

The game considers purification/removals as immunities. You can see this when phasing debuffs with ghost. When you use heavy and convert the poison/bleeds to neurotoxins it counts as an immunity
    What gave me the idea for aa was this

https://youtu.be/7vuEi8iq5h4

If what you are saying is true why didn't it work for mcmuffins as he does same as I and it never happens to him.
    No idea. Is it possible it's the aar from toxin made it so?
    Then unawakened AA should always trigger the unstoppable when converting to neuros right? I tried with my unawakened 5* as well, it sometimes triggers and sometimes doesn't. There's something else at play here
    Could you record a vid? To better understand
    @AverageDesi
    Video 1:
    https://youtu.be/0ej_F0IKRGg

Now I thought this was happening because one heavy attack was triggering 2 neuros but that's not the case :
    https://youtu.be/UeN8IQf4ZK0
    Well those were interesting so sometimes get it and sometimes not so ability reduction from nuerotoxin was not reduced because yours isn't awaken in that video.

That leads me back too the question why does it trigger. It should always trigger or never trigger. Not sporadically work
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Resonate?
    Jaded said:

Resonate?

Nope I don't even have that unlocked.
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    This happened to me also, after discussing with my ally we came to the conclusion that it happens when the neuro drops off and gives a stun (or tries to) when he dashes forward slightly. Had to adjust how to do the game and expect them to happen ... didn't get a solo but did it with 2 revives

Edit - that's not to say that is definitely the cause, only it was all we could think of 🤷‍♂️
    Mackey said:

This happened to me also, after discussing with my ally we came to the conclusion that it happens when the neuro drops off and gives a stun (or tries to) when he dashes forward slightly. Had to adjust how to do the game and expect them to happen ... didn't get a solo but did it with 2 revives

Edit - that's not to say that is definitely the cause, only it was all we could think of 🤷‍♂️

That I would agree could happen but mine in the gif or later video happen on the application of 1st neurotoxins. I've tried again after that got a run where it never happened till I had 20% off him.

I'll just havok it later but it bothers me not knowing why aa does that.
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★

Mackey said:

That I would agree could happen but mine in the gif or later video happen on the application of 1st neurotoxins. I've tried again after that got a run where it never happened till I had 20% off him.

I'll just havok it later but it bothers me not knowing why aa does that.
    Yeah it certainly got our heads working overtime trying to figure it out too lol if you do use AA just expect it to happen and delay your responses as needed incase it does .. easier said than done for the most part but we got unlimited tried at it lmao
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,301 ★★★★★
    This happens when you intercept his sp1 with a heavy or special attack from Claire(bleed as well as poison phase). As somebody previously mentioned, I think it’s treating the sp1 dash as a medium dash triggering mighty charge and purifying the debuffs thereby triggering immunity and the fury which leads to unstoppable
  • SayUloveS8nSayUloveS8n Posts: 11
    I have a problem with Symbiot supreme. After a SP3 my SS shouldn’t take more than 15% damage. But when Ikarus throws SP2 I get more than 80% damage. What’s going on??
    @Kabam Miike why is he going unstoppable for apparently no reason when we intercept him?? No party, no reason for him to go unstoppable.
    Please answer

@Kabam Miike why is he going unstoppable for apparently no reason when we intercept him?? No party, no reason for him to go unstoppable.
    Please answer

Going by your 1st one using sym supreme. If you intercept him with mighty charge he is immune to debuffs. You are attempting to apply a bleed with his hit so that triggers unstoppable. You have to not intercept when if memory serves supreme has a fury buff as that is his bleed phase.
    Graves_3 said:

This happens when you intercept his sp1 with a heavy or special attack from Claire(bleed as well as poison phase). As somebody previously mentioned, I think it’s treating the sp1 dash as a medium dash triggering mighty charge and purifying the debuffs thereby triggering immunity and the fury which leads to unstoppable

Interesting it happens to Clare. But it never happened with sw but her debuffs are random so could have just fluked never proc one in that fight for me.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,301 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022

Graves_3 said:

Interesting it happens to Clare. But it never happened with sw but her debuffs are random so could have just fluked never proc one in that fight for me.
    Happens with sp2 with Claire as well when you intercept his sp1. I think because of the buff immunity debuff

Please answer

Going by your 1st one using sym supreme. If you intercept him with mighty charge he is immune to debuffs. You are attempting to apply a bleed with his hit so that triggers unstoppable. You have to not intercept when if memory serves supreme has a fury buff as that is his bleed phase.
    Thanks for the info. That seemed weird but kinda make sense. Thanks
    Still doesn’t explain why I take more than 15% damage while I have Null’s Shadow active
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Still doesn’t explain why I take more than 15% damage while I have Null’s Shadow active

It's 15% per hit

It's 15% per hit
    Good point. Now I got it all.
    Thanks
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 670 ★★★
    Mackey said:

Hi @Mackey,

In my case it is definitely not that. In my experience seem that he get Unstoppable when the Bleed & Poison converted to Toxin.

But it is definitely RNG, as sometime it cause him to active Unstoppable and sometime not. I can only imagine it is something to do with AA Toxin AAR and Node coding interacting unintentionally.

It does make the gameplay very unpredictable, 1 wrong RNG and you get a full combo in the face and KO, really need a proper response from Kabam on this.

As for the intercept with Bleed debuff, yeah this is something completely different and it is in the Node, like other have already said, in summary Ikaris medium make him immune to "well all debuff really" so intercept his medium is dangerous, and will guarantee he go Unstoppable if your attack inflict debuff.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    I experienced this as well with AA, just randomly when heavy countering the Sp1. I couldn't figure out the interaction causing it, so just had to live with it when it happened. I thought it could've been some interaction with Mighty Charge, at the time, but that doesn't make sense when countering Sp1.
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    Fryday said:

Mackey said:

I can only imagine it is something to do with AA Toxin AAR and Node coding interacting unintentionally.
    It's not the AAR from neurotoxin. If you check my post earlier in the thread, I even tried it with unawakened AA, it's just rng for some other reason.
    Well EoP wk2 is done, I used Archangel as that was the best I got, and I definitely have to use a lot more items than I should have.

Half of the items used was because of my ability (or the lack of lol), which is fair enough, but the other half is because of this random Unstoppable bug and the input issue.

No one know for sure what is cause this bug, but for sure it cost a lot of players a lot more items than were design to.

We are now in to the 5th of a 7 days challenge, and still got no respond from Kabam.

Would be good to get an official respond.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    I just used Havok.
    Joker1976 said:

I just used Havok.

Good for you. I used magneto but still want to know why I couldn't use aa.
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Looks bugged.
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★

I’m getting the same random unstoppables when I intercept him with sym supreme. Such a horrible interaction. You can’t use skill in this fight if you can’t intercept as the mighty charge node Intended. This requires no skill at all if it’s bugged now. I can’t intercept with sym in his bleed phase or he’ll go unstoppable

yes, becasue you hitted him while he had mighty charge active its how it works with him
    How was mighty charge active during a special? That’s not a dash
    So we are in the last day of the 2nd week EoP.

The fight is clearly bug, with many players reported this. Many have had to use a lot of items because of this Unstoppable bug.

Will we actually get a proper response from Kabam or will it just be swept under the rug and pretend nothing is wrong?

I have seen moderators replying to "how much they are looking forward to Thor L&T", but no response about bugged fight and input problem.