Finally hit Thronebreaker!

IgnobleIgnoble Member Posts: 79
Hey guys, I’m back with the best update:

I have defeated the Grandmaster, and because I had an R3 HulkBuster earlier…

I am now officially a Thronebreaker! I have hit the highest tier of play in MCoC (Paragon doesn’t exist) and I certainly didn’t drink excessive amounts of Lime Juice (aka Revives) to do it. Grandmaster himself is one of the best bosses in the game I’ve fought so far - it’s almost all based on skill and knowledge of the game.

Good luck gang, and I hope your fights go well!

Comments

• Kabam ZanzibarKabam Zanzibar Moderator Posts: 647
    Congratulations!
  • IgnobleIgnoble Member Posts: 79
    Thanks! I loved the Grandmaster fight tbh. Very difficult, but also very fun at the same time.
  • DoosraDoosra Member Posts: 359 ★★★
    Ignoble said:

I am now officially a Thronebreaker! I have hit the highest tier of play in MCoC (Paragon doesn’t exist) and I certainly didn’t drink excessive amounts of Lime Juice (aka Revives) to do it. Grandmaster himself is one of the best bosses in the game I’ve fought so far - it’s almost all based on skill and knowledge of the game.

Congrats
  • FROSTTTFROSTTT Member Posts: 45
    Can you show us what champions you got on clearing act 6.4?
    FROSTTT said:

Can you show us what champions you got on clearing act 6.4?

The Tigra dupe is only the real thing worth talking about. The rest were 5* dupes for champs I have little interest in, and a fresh 6* Wasp.
    Mind you, my other Act 6 completion rewards were bonkers good so I don’t mind this taking a step back.
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Congrats!
  • wappykidwappykid Member Posts: 94

I also just got throne breaker today after beating greenmaster
    wappykid said:

I also just got throne breaker today after beating greenmaster

Congrats man
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,535 ★★★★
    Congratulations on getting to Thronebreaker. I'm assuming your 6* roster is not as good as your 5* roster..

I guess I need to light a fire on my behind and get going towards Thronebreaker myself..

just curious who is your rank3 6*.
    psp742 said:

Congratulations on getting to Thronebreaker. I'm assuming your 6* roster is not as good as your 5* roster..

I guess I need to light a fire on my behind and get going towards Thronebreaker myself..

just curious who is your rank3 6*.

Hulkbuster - I formed my Tech T5CC a while ago, and decided to rank him up ASAP
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,535 ★★★★
    Congratulations.. I have HB as 5*, missed out on him bunch of times..
    I have 6* Mysterio, Kingpin and Doom as my rank3 but stopped when I got Cavalier.. it sounds better than thronebreaker.. lol

I need to go for it I guess.
    psp742 said:

Congratulations.. I have HB as 5*, missed out on him bunch of times..
    I have 6* Mysterio, Kingpin and Doom as my rank3 but stopped when I got Cavalier.. it sounds better than thronebreaker.. lol

I need to go for it I guess.

I honestly wouldn’t stress too much over it. If you’re happy with Cav atm and don’t want to push further, then don’t push it.

• Nightkiller7314Nightkiller7314 Member Posts: 117
    Ignoble said:

this didng age fine🤣
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Member Posts: 818 ★★★★
    Congratulations! That’s awesome. I’m pushing myself to get there but I’ve hit a wall at 6.4.4. I cleared all of 6.3 and up to 6.4.4 in two days but I’m struggling here for some reason. I can manage Icarus and I have some incinerate immune champs but it just not happening. I’m trying only to use revives as a last resort because I’m out of potions and my limited supply of units is to get me to 6.4.6. I guess I’ll just keep tapping away until I win or my thumbs fall off.
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    well played summoners

Congratulations! That’s awesome. I’m pushing myself to get there but I’ve hit a wall at 6.4.4. I cleared all of 6.3 and up to 6.4.4 in two days but I’m struggling here for some reason. I can manage Icarus and I have some incinerate immune champs but it just not happening. I’m trying only to use revives as a last resort because I’m out of potions and my limited supply of units is to get me to 6.4.6. I guess I’ll just keep tapping away until I win or my thumbs fall off.

I went down the Power Struggle/Hurt Locker lane in 6.4.4 since I couldn’t handle the Incin lane. Make sure you bring a counter for IMIW and Mordo, and be aware of Footloose’s unstoppable - but the fights are nowhere near as bad.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,827 ★★★★★
    Congrats! I hit thronebreaker yesterday as well. What content are you planning to hit next?
    I’m actually planning to do some relaxation for a bit. I focused so hard on story this last week or so I think it’s best I don’t think about it for a while.