**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sigil Arena 1-5% Cutoff Predictions

2»

Comments

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    Rillian said:

The non grinders are grinding for 3*.
    Im guessing the number of people participating will lower the cutoff by couple mills, on a percent based rank rewards.

I’m getting worried I’ll overshoot and accidentally get the 5* scarlet witch. On 18 million atm.

Watching a couple of arena occasionals like a hawk to see when they throw in the towel.

What happen to the 6m? You’re 12m over.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Rillian said:

The non grinders are grinding for 3*.
    Im guessing the number of people participating will lower the cutoff by couple mills, on a percent based rank rewards.

I’m getting worried I’ll overshoot and accidentally get the 5* scarlet witch. On 18 million atm.

Watching a couple of arena occasionals like a hawk to see when they throw in the towel.

I'm at 28M.
    Should I stop? Lol
    And I don't want a 5* witch. I'd like to have sigil for a month.

I don't think 5* switch can't be lower than 40-50.
    So overshooting by a little is safe.
    Going to stop at 30.
    I am at 29m. Think I will stop here.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★

edited May 2022
    Rank 2744

• NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    zuffy said:

Rank?
    So my estimate was about right with 26-28m for 1-5%. Cat Murdock did 25.5 and got rank 3626 for 6-10%. Someone else did 27.1m got rank 3221 for 1-5%.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    BTW, is there any definite rank number for being 1-5% in arena? Say rank 501 - 2500? Thanks.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Rillian said:

Reference said:

BTW, is there any definite rank number for being 1-5% in arena? Say rank 501 - 2500? Thanks.

Yes but only in your stash before you claim rewards.
    Yes I know how to check my ranking. My question is, even in other arena, I can be fallen within 1-5% if I obtain rank higher than 2500, up to 501?
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Reference said:

Rillian said:

Reference said:

Yes but only in your stash before you claim rewards.
    Yes I know how to check my ranking. My question is, even in other arena, I can be fallen within 1-5% if I obtain rank higher than 2500, up to 501?

It all depends on the number of total players participating in the arena which fluctuate the 1-5% bracket. If more players will participate like they did in sigil arena then the bracket can have more number of players within it.
    Even some of non-arena grinders grinded this arena and some grinded for that 3* SW.