**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help, account stolen

CritmonkeyCritmonkey Posts: 5
edited May 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hey, so this account was stolen 6 months ago by a 14 year old kid who, I guess, guessed my really easy password.

I entered tickets with kabam 3 times and each time, even though I was able to tell them a ton of stuff about the account, they won’t allow me to reset the password without knowing the first purchase I made, which was over 3 years ago.

The reason this is so complicated is back when I made the account, I was out of email addresses, so I just typed like 12121212@2.com.

Of course now I can’t get confirmation email to change the password.

I know it’s all my fault, but I’ve spent a bunch of money on the account and would prefer not to just give it away. There’s also an element of “he doesn’t just get to jack my account…”

Any advice guys?
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    How do you know it’s some 14 year old kid? Do you know who stole it? My advice is use one of your emails next time so there’s a much lower risk of your account getting stolen. Good luck next time
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    This is Internet. You shouldn't have told your imaginarily made Kabam email to anyone if your password was so easy to guess.
  • CritmonkeyCritmonkey Posts: 5
    I never told anyone anything… not the email or the password 😞
  • GrumrokGrumrok Posts: 64
    Guessing a random email address with a the right password by random - is quite impossible.

You're fault for u sharing you're account data with someone else.
  • Hi @Critmonkey
    Unfortunately we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums. We're unable to review account activity or help with issues like this.

I recommend reaching out to our Support Team for assistance. You can contact them by clicking HERE.
This discussion has been closed.