**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Prof X with suicides EoP?

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
edited May 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I’m assuming I won’t be able to use prof x without turning my suicides off. Is that correct, or is there some magical way that I haven’t thought of with them on?

Mine is r3 duped.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,882 Guardian
    Not a chance
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 469 ★★★
    Gut reaction says no. You can get some willpower healing back, but he places a heal block on after every special, so your own poison might get you.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,371 ★★★★★
    It a no
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    The already small chance is removed by the heal block
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,843 ★★★★★
    You can. I personally did it as well
  • Options
    PoolBoyRoyPoolBoyRoy Posts: 48
    It’s possible but you’re prolly gonna revive at least once
  • Options
    Thanks. I just turned them off and followed Riptide’s game plan, then turned them back on.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,111 ★★★★★

Thanks. I just turned them off and followed Riptide’s game plan, then turned them back on.

😄

• Options
    https://youtu.be/UijRdWCjxZg

It’s definitely possible
  • Options
    edited May 2022

https://youtu.be/UijRdWCjxZg

It’s definitely possible

That’s probably the most impressive solo I’ve seen with any SoP or EoP event. I had to use three revives and an extremely boosted r3. I don’t think I ever got above five prowesses.

@Souldestroyer Now can you do it with a 3* with suicides? I’ll even send you a couple of GGC when December rolls around. 😊