**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Legend title should be within 5/6hrs not top 100

My opinion only but only the whales will get a legend title leaving 95% of players without the chance of ever getting a legend but I think giving players a 5 or 6 hour window would be a fair system for players, and make top 100 get an additional bunch of rewards,
Agree or disagree? I would love a legend title but I know that others would be quicker and would be demoralising to spend all that time going for a legend run to finish outside 100 that I'd honestly consider quitting, however a 5/6 hour window is achievable for most players that deserve it

Comments

• Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    AceDeMoN wrote: »
    I would love a legend title but I know that others would be quicker

Then you shouldn't get a legend title - because speed is exactly what it is (let's not get into the Android vs. iOS debate). It's a reward for a competition, not a participation trophy.
  • Options
    Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    Sorry mate I don't agree here. If you can't beat the big dogs do you truly deserve the title. In the Olympics the top 10 don't get gold medals. To quote Rick Flair "you wanna be the best you gotta beat the best".
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Im dont wont the tilis just Becasse im Can beat. It in 5 to 6 huers dont makes sens im wont the tilise Becasse im beat the guys nubmer 99fx. Just not. If im Can beat it 5 to 6 huers
  • Options
    AceDeMoN wrote: »
    My opinion only but only the whales will get a legend title leaving 95% of players without the chance of ever getting a legend but I think giving players a 5 or 6 hour window would be a fair system for players, and make top 100 get an additional bunch of rewards,
    Agree or disagree? I would love a legend title but I know that others would be quicker and would be demoralising to spend all that time going for a legend run to finish outside 100 that I'd honestly consider quitting, however a 5/6 hour window is achievable for most players that deserve it

I believe Brian Grant has a legends title, and he cannot be described as a whale since he spends no money. He just saves units and resources from game play and then expends them on the specific tasks he sets for himself, whether that is LoL or a Legend run.

You also cannot argue that Brian Grant is a special case because he plays a lot, because any F2P player can do what he does, just at a slower pace. If an F2P player that only played half of his play time wanted to make an attempt at a Legends run, they could make that attempt after just saving resources for a longer period of time.

And if you cannot stand to lose, don't compete. A competition is not a competition unless there are those who lose. 99% of this game does not involve direct competition with other players. Don't remove the 1% that is there specifically for those that want to compete, win or lose.
  • Options
    UKnowULuvItUKnowULuvIt Posts: 83
    Once you give out too manh legend titles, they lose their luster. If it was easy, and meant for casual players, it would be called *insert just another title here*
  • Options
    Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Why 5/6 hours? Why not make it 5 weeks?

I want a legend title too.
  • Options
    KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    That's why I go after the blue titles. Lol
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Jestress wrote: »
    The only thing that a legend title proves is that you have spent money. It's a pointless thing to obtain, and benefits you in no way, shape, or form.
    BG has not use any money so Thah not trus. But. Need iPhone and alot of time

• Options
    The only thing that a legend title proves is that you have spent money. It's a pointless thing to obtain, and benefits you in no way, shape, or form.

Well technically it does...because you get resources for obtaining a legend title (and for each legend title). You sound bitter.
  • Options
    HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    All you need for a legends title is any offensive 4/55 5*, a fairly new iOS device, suicide masteries, and a basic understanding of how to play the game. It’s quite easy when you know what you’re doing to qualify for top 100 in the monthly quests because the rewards are ****. Now Act 5.4 will be another story and you stand no chance if you don’t know what you’re doing.
  • Options
    If you have to do it whithin the first 5-6 hours the only players that can get it are those that can get on during that time. That’s not a good system outside of labryinth tbh.
    The way they’re doing it makes for more competition for the tag, yes.
  • Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    I believe the timer should not count on loading screens, that way ppl with faster devices and internet will always win.
    Timer should only run during fights and paths, that way only the skilled players will be able to kill enemies fast enough to be a legend.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Raganator wrote: »

Well technically it does...because you get resources for obtaining a legend title (and for each legend title). You sound bitter.

Resources? What resources?

Do people even read posts? For normal monthly legends you get 3 t4cc if you 1-5, and 1 t4cc if you are 6-100.

For 5.4....well, read the post.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Legend titles will go to idiots paying mercs to do it.

Top of the Valor leaderboard in the UK is one of those guys, paid a merc to get him all that Valor.

Fking annoying! Gonna get a 5* Thor by putting in 0-5% effort
  • Options
    AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142
    Legend titles will go to idiots paying mercs to do it.

Top of the Valor leaderboard in the UK is one of those guys, paid a merc to get him all that Valor.

Fking annoying! Gonna get a 5* Thor by putting in 0-5% effort

Yes that's the thing, it encourages that, whales pay the mercs and the mercs make more profits.. All not allowed but we all know it happens as it's widely advertised online
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    All you need for a legends title is any offensive 4/55 5*, a fairly new iOS device, suicide masteries, and a basic understanding of how to play the game. It’s quite easy when you know what you’re doing to qualify for top 100 in the monthly quests because the rewards are ****. Now Act 5.4 will be another story and you stand no chance if you don’t know what you’re doing.

Lol. Obviously someone who hasn’t tried for a legends title before
  • Options
    HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    xNig wrote: »

Lol. Obviously someone who hasn’t tried for a legends title before

Except I’ve got 2 for 2. Not that that’s a lot, anyone with the criteria mentioned and the endurance can get one if they really wanted to. It’s not reserved for whales like OP says.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    IGN please?
  • Options
    RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    If ever there was legends "speed" run that was least dependent upon device and location in the world, which does affect connection speed. This is it!

I'm excluding LoL on the basis that at the time, there were significantly less players that had the roster to even consider an attempt than those that have it to attempt a legends run at 5.4.

For Goldblum you would be excluded simply based on load times as a function of device and connection speed. The top 100 were separated by minutes. It is just not a significant number of fights for skill and speed at which you can execute an opponent to overcome independent factors.

All the big boys will be out for this one and to date is probably going to be the best test of who really are the legends of the game.