**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will the scarlet witch sigil arena appear again

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
If you could answer this @Kabam Miike that would be much appreciated. Don't have to know when but will the arena show up again at some point in the future?

Comments

• Options
    Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★

I guess, it will return but next year probably.
    Free sigil subscription is kinda yearly thing if we see the pattern.

But this time, kabam actually helped f2p grinders to get access to a whole month; and 2months for people who could double grind.

I grinded during weekend, and im well satisfied with my 30 days.

Free 7days for all vs 30 days for actual active players, is a big pro player move.

Very true!!!
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Considering this sigil witch arena was a complete surprise that wasn't announced, I wouldn't expect an announcement for future plans on it. But from a business perspective, don't expect this to happen too often.

The way they did it this time was smart, gives people a little taste, kinda like mentality of "first one is on me" in attempt to get people hooked while pushing for sigil witch (which didn't exist when most got their 7 day free trial). If this occurred too often (believe me I'd like to see it all the time) it would be counterproductive to what they are trying to do and make less need to purchase it.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

I'm not aware of anything on the books at the moment, but I can definitely continue to pass along the sentiment and feedback from everyone.

I just wanted to say I really enjoyed the arena and will welcome it back at anytime. Awesome pro player move.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    It would be a good idea for the Holidays. Perhaps a 3* Kang and Thanos, with Gifting Crystals as Milestones, and 5 and 6* Rank Prizes. ;)