**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any predictions for June 2022's champs?

Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
Hey everyone,

As the title suggests, does anyone have any theories regarding June's event plot? According to the 7 year road map video, it talked about Nova getting embroiled with the Kree vs Skrull conflict. I'm betting they're bringing the original Captain Marvell. Anyone else know of any other important character involved in the Skrull/Kree war?

Comments

• Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,811 ★★★★★
    There's several characters who are important to it, looking at the Marvel Database wiki. Judging who they might add is hard.
  • Options

I would bet Wiccan and Hulkling. Hulking was involved in the storyline, and is a Kree-Skrull Hybrid. June is also Pride month, so having them both together would make sense, and the previous State of the Battlerealm had two spots that screamed Wiccan and Hulkling

Interesting! I completely forgot about Hulkling (although truth be told, I know very little about this character). It would make sense to bring Wiccan considering he's still appearing in the MCU.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I agree based on spots available and the fact it is Kree/Skrull related Hulking is a sure. Then add the fact there is two spots coming from Scarlet Witch (Original). So it seems so we are getting Hulking and Wiccan.
  • Options
    YouDontNeedToKnowYouDontNeedToKnow Posts: 109
    Late May in early June…followed by Not-So-Happy Hogan.
  • Options
    If it is Hulking and Wiccan, I just hope Hulkling isn't absolute garbage meme tier like in Future Fight.
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Lpoo said:

Hopefully Hulkling has a synergy making the other hulks more useable

Only OG Hulk can be considered as quite useless 🙂
    I personally find OG hulk quite fun to use when I’m able to
  • Options
    Has anyone come across new info regarding June's champs?
  • Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 566 ★★★
    Or Deadpool buff details?
  • Options
    Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    Hulkling and Wiccan make sense but they could also go for other Kree /Skrull characters, Specifically, Nova is called in to track down a Missing Avenger. So what other avengers that that have Kree/Skrull ties could be introed??

• Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,164 ★★★★
    I thought I saw one of the ccp mention quicksilver
  • Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★

I would bet Wiccan and Hulkling.

agreed, we're most likely getting those two
  • Options

• Options

Hulkling and Wiccan make sense but they could also go for other Kree /Skrull characters, Specifically, Nova is called in to track down a Missing Avenger. So what other avengers that that have Kree/Skrull ties could be introed??

Mar-Vell. Quasar maybe. Not sure who else.
  • Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 251 ★★

I would bet Wiccan and Hulkling. Hulking was involved in the storyline, and is a Kree-Skrull Hybrid. June is also Pride month, so having them both together would make sense, and the previous State of the Battlerealm had two spots that screamed Wiccan and Hulkling

🤞
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Mr.0-8-4 said:

Hey everyone,

As the title suggests, does anyone have any theories regarding June's event plot? According to the 7 year road map video, it talked about Nova getting embroiled with the Kree vs Skrull conflict. I'm betting they're bringing the original Captain Marvell. Anyone else know of any other important character involved in the Skrull/Kree war?

I’d like to see Nova get embroiled in a buff