June daily card

CropDusterCropDuster Member Posts: 785 ★★★
I hope we get something like February’s daily card, that had so much value to it.
The recent ones have been lackluster.

Comments

• Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Member Posts: 835 ★★★★
    I hope we get the first "Paragon daily card". While I appreciate some people wanting to wait until EOP rewards are out to let more people in... those probably won't be in time for people even for the July card, and I think that is too long to wait.

If that happens, then I would expect the daily card to be similar to the OP's thought to be similar to the February card, if not... I suspect we are due something like 6 star shards and 1 sig stone per day.
  • smy168smy168 Member Posts: 215 ★★
    someone have a screen shot of the Feb card...lost and confused...
  • EggsandbaconEggsandbacon Member Posts: 47
    Where is the paragon daily card? Announcement of Paragon stated we would get specific offers… already dropped the ball on the monthly calendar.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    June monthly is exactly what I was (kinda) hoping for, something that gave me zero hesitation in doing a hard pass.
  • GoingBackGoingBack Member Posts: 116 ★★
    I agree. I have 0 desire to get that “deal”. I have 0 r4s and it doesn’t even temp me a little.
  • AldacAldac Member Posts: 478 ★★★
    I think there’s some severe over-valuation going on with the t6b and t3a. I accept that they’re going to be the resource people need to progress moving forward but at this point even high level players simply want more of the various items that came with the February card.
  • smy168smy168 Member Posts: 215 ★★
    seems like they are focusing on the up and comers and pushing Cav and Throne...took a pass on this as well, the daily for both are so small it doesn't even create a dent in a full T6B or T3A.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★
    smy168 said:

seems like they are focusing on the up and comers and pushing Cav and Throne...took a pass on this as well, the daily for both are so small it doesn't even create a dent in a full T6B or T3A.

I’m only bruget it because of the nexus and after I’m calculating it giv me enough. To be pargon lucky me but definitely agerd not a great value