**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is that it ?

2»

Comments

• Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    CYNDRDBODY wrote: »
    Im talking about the special holiday one was better. Not the main dec calender

um im pretty sure the main calendar pic u just posted isn't the right month....stop trolling dude
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @CYNDRDBODY everyone agrees that the special calendar was better. Just like the special calendar last year was better than last year's December calendar. Like I said, nothing to see here.
  • CYNDRDBODY wrote: »

um im pretty sure the main calendar pic u just posted isn't the right month....stop trolling dude

Your a moron i pulled last years regular dec calender with gambit in it. Correct ? Those were the rewards from that calender last year. The other special calender one was dec last year correct? Im just saying last years rewards were worse during december for that regular calender. Hopefully the special calender will be better

Your a moron i pulled last years regular dec calender with gambit in it. Correct ? Those were the rewards from that calender last year. The other special calender one was dec last year correct? Im just saying last years rewards were worse during december for that regular calender. Hopefully the special calender will be better

it's you're...secondly name calling is not necessary pretty immature if you're gonna be disrespectful get out of forums. Also your original point..wasn't what you just said now.
  • IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    FML you all know there is gonna be a 7 day gifting calendar!

Grow up man and stop expecting everything handed on a plate!!!!!

It appears your reading skills aren’t very good as I did mention this
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    TBJ1118 wrote: »
    Guys...it’s free stuff. You know, you sometimes have to earn what is most valuable. EARN. Look for it in the dictionary.

another new player it seems....let me tell you something we all know its free stuff. Also the calendar from last year was much much better than this year...

@Scare_Reaper2 ahem...I am this
    97qnyuis69or.png

And the December calendar was similar. It’s the holiday calendar, hyperion and Howard’s, that was crazily generous. And again, it’s free stuff, learn to earn the rewards...and to look for players before telling them they are noobs
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    5ozy8qf63pgk.jpeg
  • IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    5ozy8qf63pgk.jpeg

Not whining but this is still disappointing it could of at least had a tiny upgrade then the good calander later this month
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Guys...it’s free stuff. You know, you sometimes have to earn what is most valuable. EARN. Look for it in the dictionary.

another new player it seems....let me tell you something we all know its free stuff. Also the calendar from last year was much much better than this year...

97qnyuis69or.png

And the December calendar was similar. It’s the holiday calendar, hyperion and Howard’s, that was crazily generous. And again, it’s free stuff, learn to earn the rewards...and to look for players before telling them they are noobs

Ignore him. Just a troll

97qnyuis69or.png

well if you're gonna troll do it right...secondly the fact that this post is still going should be saying something....
    GbSarkar wrote: »

97qnyuis69or.png

Ignore him. Just a troll

thanks for the advice