**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What champion do you regret using valuable resources on ranking up?

wheatmannwheatmann Posts: 186 ★★
What champion do you regret ranking up?

Comments

• Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    5* ebony maw, i should have ranked up the 6 star, but i did both so that was that
  • Options
    Spartan_2700Spartan_2700 Posts: 34
    5* bwcv already had 6* r2 but still upgraded 5* to r3
  • Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 370 ★★★
    Sleepin on Ghost is a capital crime. She's a wrecking ball when you use her right. Without a doubt, she's worth the rankup resources and time invested to learn her!!
  • Options
    Zippy_halliganZippy_halligan Posts: 173
    The only champs i ever regret ranking are 5*s I then get as a 6*. Solution, i dont rank 5*s anymore 😅
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Taking BWCV,Ghost to R3
  • Options
    Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★
    Ranking Up Daredevil HK as soon as his buff was announced out of excitement considering the overall buffs preceding him were bonkers.
    Colossus
    Magneto
    House of X Magneto
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    the only scenario in which i regret would be Namor maybe ... only because I have the 6* version. but it wouldn't be a regret without having the 6* counterpart.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Ranked up 5* Kamala thinking I’d use her for Super-Punchout. Haven’t used her once in months
  • Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    edited June 2022
    6* thor ragnarok to r3 (sig25)
    I know he's good post buff but I hardly use him, wish i could derank him to r2 , r2 was enough for him to party with r2 gulk &. Hela!
    When there's skill champ like kingpin .. thor rags gets under-utilised
  • Options
    Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★
    RakeYoung said:

Avi146 said:

Ranking Up Daredevil HK as soon as his buff was announced out of excitement considering the overall buffs preceding him were bonkers.
    Colossus
    Magneto
    House of X Magneto

I initially wrote off DDHK cause I was running suicides at the time but have since loved all he can do, his AAR reduction above 15 combo is clutch for Things or safeguard in BG.

He has a lot going for him but the reduction to his regen rate is what made people dislike his buff.

At the time Kabam said it would be too OP but have since released champs like Diablo, Hercules, Knull that all regen infinitely from the poison debuff and take reduced damage.
    Perhaps but even champs like Ronin are better
    I have never thought of using him there cause of his dmg, his dmg is not amazing if the opponent is bleed immune

But I mean Diablo and Knull have a condition(suicides) Daredevil would just Regen anyways.
    But I agree that wouldn’t have been that bad he would still not be top 5 skill imo
    Or even top 10?
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

5* ebony maw, i should have ranked up the 6 star, but i did both so that was that

One of my favourite champs to use on attack.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't say regret, but champs I ranked but never use are Red Guardian, Miles Morales, Quake.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    iHulk to 6r3. Since then I've awakened him and still meh. His buffs expire too easily.
  • Options
    TheFlashy20TheFlashy20 Posts: 32
    edited June 2022
    Captain Marvel Movie and Sunspot. Both are good champs, but neither really do anything for endgame content anymore. CMM is useful in incursions but I’ve stopped doing that boring content. Sunspot is fun with good prestige, but with R4 now he has lost a lot of value. Would’ve love to see Kabam sell a rank down ticket.
  • Options
    GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    No regrets. Resources are a dime a dozen.
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    6* R3 Aegon Sig 200. I practically never use him.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Avi146 said:

Taking BWCV,Ghost to R3

Can’t tell if you’re serious or not
    I am serious
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Ghost 6r3 with sig stones, never use her
  • Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    DarkZen said:

Colossus.

Agree. He's the only 6* I have ranked that I would use a rank down ticket on.