**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6 champions health increased?

Antony687Antony687 Posts: 87
edited June 2022 in General Discussion

The rating was around 28 k for th AV and now you can see
The health pool was 124000 and no its increased. Is this buff or its a bug?

Comments

• Options
    at0mat0m Posts: 92
    Yes. I came here for the exact same reason. I’m exploring 6.2.1 and the champion health pool has gone up significantly. I’m not sure about the attack rating, but these defenders are definitely more beefy.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    TheUglyone123TheUglyone123 Posts: 9
    @Kabam Miike the health pools seem increased nor decreased. Is this intended?
  • Options
    PGK88PGK88 Posts: 84
    in 6.3, the health and attach pools for defenders have gone down by 50%. For main boss by around 30% decrease.
  • Options
    bigzakinnitbigzakinnit Posts: 12

They were retuned... upwards?

Do you remember the old attack value?

@GrandOldKai it was 4176
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★

Here’s the before and after for the Agent Venom at the start of 6.1.1. Looks like the health increased by almost 50%. I was under the impression that values were being lowered across the board, not sure if I misunderstood something.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,967 ★★★★★

They were retuned... upwards?

Do you remember the old attack value?

• Options
    bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 754 ★★★★
    I was kinda looks forward to going back to act 6 but now hell no
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    I’d rather the extra attack over health
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Ya know, I’ve given it more thought. It didn’t say they’d be tuned downward, and it said it was based on high rank 5 champs. Many of us cleared a lot with r4 champs. Maybe this is our fault?
  • Options
    FilledPizzaFilledPizza Posts: 119
    It depends on the amount of fights in the path. Paths with more opponents have lower HP on each fight, and paths with less opponents have more HP on each fight.
  • Options
    Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 352 ★★★
    lol!! What an absolute belter! All along they meant they were making it harder and we thought it was being nerfed! 😂 Nice one kabam! Caught everyone off guard and wasted tons of people’s items in the process. So glad I put that horrible piece of content behind me years ago
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    I've been testing Act 6. It is not harder
  • Options
    Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    Maybe the increase in health in 6.2 is to offset that they removed the class gates?
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike we want the old version of act 6 .Dont need buffed up champion with the same rewards , it's not fair😡
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    Rillian said:

I've been testing Act 6. It is not harder

Is it easier and farmable for units like acts 5 and 7?
    It's definitely easier.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Antony687 said:

@Kabam Miike we want the old version of act 6 .Dont need buffed up champion with the same rewards , it's not fair😡

Are you willing to have less rewards than the ogs because it is nerfed?
  • Options
    318Chubz318Chubz Posts: 121 ★★
    Nah, it got be a bug or some… because on 6.1.1 the MOON KNIGHT had 25k PI yesterday, today he had 31k PI and a higher attack rating. I wish I would’ve taken a screenshot, thought I was crazy!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2022

Antony687 said:

Are you willing to have less rewards than the ogs because it is nerfed?
    Sure that would be fair , a perk of cavalier atleast after years of content release is better than a kamala khan from that nexus u call reward.