**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Already have a duped r3 6* N.Fury so should I also r5 my 5*NF or a diff skill champ* for other uses:

TaintoTainto Posts: 70
edited June 2022 in Strategy and Tips
*All awakened

Already have a duped r3 6* N.Fury so should I also r5 my 5*NF or a diff skill champ* for other uses: 16 votes

Crossbones
25%
Ragnarok13EtjamaYodabolt21Badah 4 votes
Elsa
0%
Monkey
37%
Trafalgarwar96Ewell65SSS69jdeck59willrun4adonutRatedSViperCeder 6 votes
B.Panther
0%
Stealthy
18%
Akkarin23SonofdathomirMinderu 3 votes
Blade
12%
Antony687Oddkinsons7 2 votes
Killmonger
6%
Speedbump 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Berlad8Berlad8 Posts: 114
    edited June 2022
    If you have 6* champs at r3, i don't think you should continue to rank up your 5* roster unless you have a lot of expiring resources without any use.
    but if you don't have a lot of 6* and you need to rank up champs to progress, i'd go with Stealthy or Monkey.
    otherwise save your resources and invest in your 6* roster.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,552 ★★★★★
    Monkey
    Though I'd r5 your NF. But I didn't see that option. I use both of mine frequently (one for war defense and offense/questing).
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I like having both nicks (one 6R4, one 5R5) since the synergies function based on whether he is alive or dead.
  • Options
    TaintoTainto Posts: 70
    Dang yeah forgot to put Nick as the last option. I have other 6* but honestly none I haven’t already ranked up that are as good as those skill champs I listed