**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Side Quest

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
edited June 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I keep trying to fight the first fight and my game is crashing. I'm used to getting crashes a lot, but the fact I've tried fighting that first fight more than 4 times is crazy. At this point I may just have to consider not being able to get side quest rewards which stinks as I'm working hard to get thronebreaker.

Comments

• Can you tell me when the crash is occuring? For example, on the Quest map, in the pre-fight (Champion Selection) screen, when starting the fight, in the fight, or after concluding the fight? I'll get this reported right away.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    It has been when starting the fight. I did post this on the bugs page. It is frustrating and I'm grateful for the quick response.
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★

Can you tell me when the crash is occuring? For example, on the Quest map, in the pre-fight (Champion Selection) screen, when starting the fight, in the fight, or after concluding the fight? I'll get this reported right away.

It sorta happened to me as well, but it wasn't just the side quest, I would start a fight, infinitely load, and then the game would either crash or I'd have to close it
    I forgot to mention yesterday, but having trouble doing duels. In two days I've only been able to do 2 duels as it crashes a lot when trying to do a duel.
    Still the issue persists I tried 4 times to start the fight and it crashed every time. Despite it crashing and not getting into the fight I lost health. This is frustrating as I'm losing time to get side quest rewards. I'm hoping to hear and see some changes, but now only time tells. :(

• Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★

I forgot to mention yesterday, but having trouble doing duels. In two days I've only been able to do 2 duels as it crashes a lot when trying to do a duel.

I'm glad it's not just me. I make a point of doing my 5 duels every day, but in the last few days it crashes more often than not. I also lose the duel credit which is nice!
    Yep that is true, despite not getting the fight we are losing duel credits. Thankfully there is plenty of time for the duel objective. The bigger fish to fry is the issue with not being able to even do the side quest (which means I am losing out on rewards from quest and objectives which is frustrating).
    New problem I've found. I'm trying to fight Wiccan as the boss in Ch. 3 Quest 2 (Event Quest) and numerous times the game crashes (a few times just to get the fight to start and now about 3 times since fighting him). I've tried fighting 3 times and used 1 lvl 5 health pot and some lvl 2 health pots which basically now are wasted as my health is affected, but his remains despite making damage to about 75%. This is frustrating as I'm wasting resources and this issue is not skill, but the game crashing and affecting my progress and use of resources.
    Here is something new I encountered which I've never encountered before. Anyone else seen this before?

• LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,358 ★★★★★
    I'd try a reinstall. Seems flaky
    I just opened it up again not too long ago and was able to duel, but still can't do the side quest. It crashes every time I try to fight Darkhawk. Hoping with the Hotfix that is mentioned to be coming that I will be able to do the side quest.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★

Here is something new I encountered which I've never encountered before. Anyone else seen this before?

I get that. The duel actually plays underneath the dialogue box. I then get this: