**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Carina challenge reward missing

Hi admin team

I new to the forum here, not sure am I doing the right thing to report the issue here, I did some of the carina challenge but I never claim the reward but after the update, those rewards are gone. Can you please give me back my rewards? Usually with minor bugs here and there I will just live with it, but the carina challenge was a hard earned reward, not easy to come by, (at least for me) this is the reason why I come to the forum

Comments

• Options
    Dragon_SwordDragon_Sword Posts: 25
    My rewards are also missing. Disabling the challenges took away not only the challenges but the unclaimed rewards. I messaged Kabam support and received a reply that there was no proof that I completed the challenge. Volume 1 challenges were done months ago and I didn't claim them to save the T5CC selector.
    It happened on June 3 when my rewards were gone and a couple of hours later, they returned to my account. But now, they disappeared from my account on June 6 and haven't been in my account. I am hoping that once the Carina objectives are put back, my rewards will return. But there is no guarantee.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • Options

• Options
    am I screwed?

Maybe Kabam should put the objectives back for a day and take note of which accounts still have unclaimed rewards to compensate. I don't want to redo all 4 of the objectives again that I have completed or have the objectives taken away from my account along with my missing rewards
  • Options
    GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    I'm on the same boat.
    I did some of the carina challenge but I never claim the reward. after the update, those rewards are gone.
    Solution?
  • Options
    InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 314 ★★
    All i can say is LOL. Once announcement is out about carina challenges is going down for some time still didn't claimed the rewards.
  • Options
    reindreind Posts: 12
    I have same issue. I thought the new update would fix it. But apparently not
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Sometimes that hoarding BS catches up with you. This is one of those sometimes. Tuff deal.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Surely it's common sense that if they remove the objectives there's obviously not going to be any way to claim them... Why would you leave them unclaimed on the day they dissappear?

I'm not saying you deserve for the rewards to not be given to you, just completely puzzled at the train of thought that led you here...

Best of luck with getting the items...
  • Options
    PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    You should have claimed the rewards on time.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★

You should have claimed the rewards on time.

No, It’s called inventory management.
  • Options
    Have Kabam re-enabled the carina challenges yet. Just wanted to know when to re-check my inventory