Gift for new members from Older Players per a week.

I think it is better if there is an option that older players could send a catalyzor or gem to new members from their stock in order to improve their characters faster. After reaching 30th level of the game, it is hard to find 4th level catalyzor and 5 star hero for new members. Kabaam can arrange a gifting mode that you can send a catalyzor or hero crystal particle to new member per a week. Otherwise, new members discourage due to the hardness of finding them and leave from game.

Comments

• HsynnnnnnHsynnnnnn Member Posts: 3
    some of my friends have been started the game. however, they could not gather catalyzor and they are bored in game. to provide the sustainability, if i send them one 4th level catalyzor or 4start/5start champ gems particles per a week, it will be better for them. Of course, gift for upper level catalyzor shoudl be lower. Also, interaction between the players will be funny.
  • BleakmessBleakmess Member Posts: 65
    That phase is part of the game, I still remember me just playing arena and waiting for content that I could clear to gather the required catalysts but these days its easy to gather materials. In 2019 when I started I used to wait for months to rank up couple of champs.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    $$$$$$$$$$
  • Peairs420Peairs420 Member Posts: 60
    DRTO said:

I move to change catalyst to catalyzor in the game, sounds much cooler, does anyone second the motion?

seconded
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,843 ★★★★★
    DRTO said:

I move to change catalyst to catalyzor in the game, sounds much cooler, does anyone second the motion?

Only if we are also changing shards to particles
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    We used to be able to give items including Catalysts and Mastery Cores to other members of our crew and Friends, however as you would imagine, it was abused to the point of establishing a black market that had to be shut down and removed entirely in order to avoid damaging people's accounts and disrupting the economy of the game.

Basically we can't have nice things because people screw it up for everyone.
  • HsynnnnnnHsynnnnnn Member Posts: 3
    If the game creates limitaion on this issue,
    * Each player helps just one player per a week.
    * Each player can be helped just one time per a week.
    * a 4th level catalyzor can be shared per a week.
    * a 1000 particles of 5 star or 4 star champ crystal can be shared per a week.
    * a 100 particles of 6star champ crystal can be shared per a week.
    I know the hardness of taking catalyzor or hero . I have played game since 2020.
  • AyrusSethAyrusSeth Member Posts: 79
    No thank you.