Eq 3.1

Dave7099Dave7099 Member Posts: 521 ★★★★
I just can't fathom the logic behind putting bleed immune champs on this path. It boggles my mind

Comments

• Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 931 ★★★★
    Had similar thought then added CAIW on squad to counter unstoppable. Worked just fine
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Member Posts: 1,782 ★★★★
    Dave7099 said:

I just can't fathom the logic behind putting bleed immune champs on this path. It boggles my mind

It's annoying and i just ended ignoring the node and used whatever champs to power through.
  • JDubsJDubs Member Posts: 152
    0casual0 said:

Also don't forget about Bishop who you can't bleed because you will get overload damage from it. What a genius design by the team.

Use colossus easy. Also I think you take damage when a debuff is on him. Passives are different. I 100%ed that quest and didn’t notice any insane damage back from having a bleed passive on bishop. Also I found magik and Claire to be the best options for cav hulking for those that struggle with him. I know I did with doom
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,163 ★★★★★

Used Apo for all bleed immune champs and Kitty for Bishop. Bishop was still a c**t!

@Cap_Murica
    With Apoc, did he stun on the first party? I didn't have to reparry at all with him like other mutants and was wondering why.
  • ReferenceReference Member Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Explored 3.1, basically Apoc all the way. AA as horseman also save you a lot of time.

But frankly the 1st run cost me 6 revives on Hulkling, I have no idea how to fight him atm. Then later become easy one shot with CGR, BWCV, SS and….Ronan cheese.
  • JDubsJDubs Member Posts: 152
    Colossus is incinerate immune so I think he’s a better option than apoc. Just bait that sp1 and gain all them armor ups from the incinerate immunity. Also there’s a Aarkus on that quest so colossus is also good for him.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,147 ★★★★

Used Apo for all bleed immune champs and Kitty for Bishop. Bishop was still a c**t!

@Cap_Murica
    With Apoc, did he stun on the first party? I didn't have to reparry at all with him like other mutants and was wondering why.
    Apoc ignores shrugging debuffs, which this node does, so he can ignore them :-) he's a great counter for this.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    I thought the entire EQ, finally, was a success -- cross-charges worked and there were typically enough accessible champs, but 3.1 was awful.

Another favorite? Trying to use Silver Centurion for his slow. Good luck since you need to re-parry.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Member Posts: 634 ★★★
    edited June 2022
    3.1 was awful... I spent more revives on it than in EOP final week.
    The #tag champs were useless, and other then apoc (who can't counter all the defenders) also the mutant class weren't that good for that global node.
    Bishop was one of the worst fights... I even tried the new "reworked" champs Yondu (#tag champs and can remove prowess) but guess what? he still sucks.
    There are more annoying fights, like maw, kitty, havok and i still have two "fun" paths to complete (the one with doom and the one with Icarus)
    The path that inflicts disorient on Well-Timed block was just a bad joke probably designed by sadistic trying to brake us. Whoever it was I hope at least it made you laugh.
  • AinyAiny Member Posts: 258 ★★★
    0casual0 said:

Also don't forget about Bishop who you can't bleed because you will get overload damage from it. What a genius design by the team.

bring Ultron and you're laughing. my maxed 5* did just fine
  • SiliyoSiliyo Member Posts: 1,458 ★★★★★
    And no response from Kabam. The silence adds to the frustration of this node combo
  • DannyJayyDannyJayy Member Posts: 32
    You want logic? Kabam logic? Ok. Tell me if this sounds at all familiar….”f you, pay me”
  • RedBirdIsSmartRedBirdIsSmart Member Posts: 98
    Dave7099 said:

I just can't fathom the logic behind not bringing slow champs to a path with unstoppable. It boggles my mind. Its literally like 2 fights.
  • JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★
    3.1 is some of the trashiest content I’ve dealt with in a long time. These nodes didn’t respond well when introduced and kabam has continue to ignore players disgust with them. I doubt kabam’s intention for adding these tags was to completely ignore them when selecting attackers but alas here we are…
    3.1 needs to be changed.
  • miracle_mufflermiracle_muffler Member Posts: 156 ★★
    I started with Disorient path, bringing Angela for Havok. It was rough, but still did it itemless. The rest was easier. Used Hit Monkey (with 10 charges he easily went through bleed immunes), AA, Mags (great for CGR) for paths and Sigil Witch/Claire for boss. AA did most of the work, just melting everything. The secret is to do a well timed block to put stun immunity on cooldown, and then just parry/heavy.
  • Terry_BolleaTerry_Bollea Member Posts: 55
    edited June 2022
    It's almost like they took notes for EQ from Act 6...
  • Terry_BolleaTerry_Bollea Member Posts: 55

• Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,432 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

You’re forgetting the red skull with crit resistance on the path that has you generating power drain charges by crits too. Couple that with conflictor and that’s one obnoxious fight

I had to restart that path after red skull fight and just brought doom. He took 3 of the six fights on that path and was much much quicker then using the tagged champs.
  • GuytennisGuytennis Member Posts: 420 ★★★

@Cap_Murica
    Apoc ignores shrugging debuffs, which this node does, so he can ignore them :-) he's a great counter for this.

The node says noting about shrugging off debuffs. Says they’re stun immune on their first attack. There’s a difference between shrugging of a stun and being immune to stun. Apoc’s ability to stun everyone on this map makes no sense which is to be expected because this game lacks clarity and consistency.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Another good one -- Wong, who you have to knock down with a heavy at some point or take major damage.
  • HakanX46HakanX46 Member Posts: 8
    I stopped reading the nodes, cause they don't work like written anyway. Just let the game suprise me as I go.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,432 ★★★★★

I think it’s fine; forces you to think outside the box instead of just mashing your best champions. Definitely do-able and adds more depth to thinking.

Nobody thinks it’s very difficult or not doable. It’s just annoying. When there are nodes that benefit you from an action and you put a champ who completely negates that node, why even bother with that node?
  • JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★

I think it’s fine; forces you to think outside the box instead of just mashing your best champions. Definitely do-able and adds more depth to thinking.

I’m sure everyone complaining about them are done them, so of course they are do-able. That is far from the problem, all content is do-able but some content make sense then we have 3.1.