**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

so how did you find MCOC?

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
It was summer of 2015 and i was just looking for marvel related games. this was the only decent one i found back then and fell in love with.

Comments

• Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    A blog post I read. I actually had the original Contest of Champions comic run as a kid, first time I’d ever seen the Elders of the Universe (this is 40 years ago now). So a game about the same was pretty exciting. 2017, I think?
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,640 ★★★★★
    In the App Store . Prob was recommended since I was playing Injustice back then .
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Saw it an got it when it first came out. Wanted a Marvel game as i dove really deep into the movies and comics.

Stopped playing after the ant man (first movie) update. Came back for a little bit around the time. Came back during covid and can't put it down
  • Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    I saw it on my aunts phone. She however left this game but I installed it like 5 years ago.
  • Options
    30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★
    edited June 2022
    It was winter of 2015, I got recommended by my cousin, he played for a month then he show it to me & saying it has tons of marvel characters. I played for a week then got into the game. Unfortunately, he quit after couple of months & I continued, make some friends on global got into their ally. Downloaded line app & boom 7years went by.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,978 ★★★★★
    I saw about it on a comics news website when Marvel announced the comic tie-in written by Al (Immortal Hulk) Ewing, and thought I'd read the comic, but wouldn't try the game on my phone; instead I waited until I inherited my sister's old tablet. Started playing 24 December 2015.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Ads
  • Options
    0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    I really like to find a new games in Play Store and this game just managed to grab me when I first saw it. It was back in 2016 so this game was kind of unique/cool at that time. A fighting game with Marvel characters? Not just the usual avengers team but like other cool Marvel characters as well? That is what got me hooked back then.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★

March of 2020 when I had nothing to do, a friend suggested it to me. Been playing it ever since, he quit 2 weeks after I started

me to except I just found it
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    One of those "earn money by playing games" apps.
    Found myself hooked.
  • Options
    Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Posts: 601 ★★★
    edited June 2022
    Instagram ad in 2015 around the time when Spider-Man SE was introduced.
  • Options
    Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★

It was summer of 2015 and i was just looking for marvel related games. this was the only decent one i found back then and fell in love with.

I used to check for marvel games every month back then
    Found this in the release month
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,515 ★★★★★
    I was playing WWE Mayhem and it was mentioned by a few people in my alliance. I checked it out and it seemed most of that game was ripped off from mcoc, so I started playing.
  • Options
    PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    My friend told me about this game 5 years ago.
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 977 ★★★
    I had been playing another online Marvel game in 2014 called Marvel Heroes. Since I was often watching content for that game, I started getting Youtube recommendations for this game in early 2015.

I checked out a few videos. I thought the game looked fun and reminded me of the Marvel vs Capcom series. My phone was an older 3G device and unable to run this game. I stuck with that phone until April 2017.

1st thing I did when I upgraded my phone was download this game. I was still way more invested in Marvel Heroes and this game was more of a side thing for a couple months. But once I looked up videos by Dorky Dave, Seatin, etc. I got a little more invested after getting a basic understanding of the mechanics and being able to progress a bit.

Later that year (2017) Marvel Heroes shut down. But by then I had become way more hooked on this game and had grown bored with the former. 5 years later I'm still playing.
  • Options
    InspectorDREDInspectorDRED Posts: 56
    It happened randomly. it had to be near the beginning so I cannot remember that far back unfortunately. I did find it fun for a few days or weeks.. got bored Uninstalled and stopped playing until 2020 to current.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,194 ★★★★★
    I got the newly released iPhone 7 Plus and wanted to try out some new graphical games. Saw my 8 year old son playing mcoc in the iPad and the rest was history.
  • Options
    Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    Couple years ago I was on winter break and went to visit my grandparants who live far away.
    Our plane ended up getting delayed a few hours(Forgot why) and so I looked for some marvel games to pass the time.